Chapter 3

OMGGGGG!!!!!! Someone is asking me if he could court me!! I mean duhhh....this is the first time that someone would court me so I accidentally said yes, but I didn't mean it. I was just a little excited....okay maybe not little. "Uhmmmm.....Hi Menzi! I just wanna ask if..." but before he continues what he's saying I said "Good morning, Blake! What were you saying?"

"Can I court you?"

"Of course!"

I was not thinking that time. Now, how could I say this to my parents? As I walk down the street, I'm also practicing what I will say to my parents. "Oh, I remember the TV show I'M MAGDA, THE ADVICE GIVER" I said. I'M MAGDA THE ADVICE GIVER is a TV show that gives you some advice (as written in the title) in any of your situation. I sended a text to them that says "What would I do if I'm stuck in the situation that my parents don't know that someone is courting me? Thanks...this text is from Lala.". Well I should say a different name so that no one would know. "Of course, the one and only option (or choice) is to tell your parents. But how? I don't know. Now that's your problem now.".

It's a kinda funny show or let's just say a fancy show. Got some advice from that show I think I'm ready to tell my parents...HOPEFULLY!!!