Chapter 2

I found several new friends. They're really cool, they loved me for who I am. By the way my popularity gained. Today was a really great. A guy just told me he has crush on me (secretly it's the first time). "Menzi, I thought you're really cool and you have a great sense of humor. I have crush on you" a guy told me. "Uhmmmm....thank you. I think you're also cool and funny." I replied back. My friends were almost shouting that they knew someone has a crush on me, we're all so happy. But eventually my ex-bestfriend came. I think Jammi is kinda depressed. She looks so sad. "Menzi, I really need you in my life. Your the best friend I ever got. You complete me." She said. "What do you like now? What happened?" I said. She said "I just realized that I really need you". It was kinda weird 'cause this past few days she is really ignoring me. AS IN IGNORE. Now what? Why is she doing this? "Okay? This is weird, Jammi." I said. "Hahaha you thought I really mean that? Oh no no no, I will never do that. It was just a dare from my popular friends." She replied. I was really angry. She is literally a PLASTIC PERFECT. Plastic Perfects are the people that are 100% plastic. I don't like what's going on right now. Why can't I just tell my mom? Maybe because I don't want to be stupid for an idiot guy. Maybe I hate being stupid for a jerk. I guess Jammi and Brix are really for each other. Jammi is an idiot and Brix is a jerk. They are a perfect match. I just can't imagine having a crush on a total JERK. They are both happy as I see. But I'm still proud of myself 'cause I am the Rank 1 in all Grade 7. I was planning to make a huge food fight at our canteen tomorrow. I want to see Jammi suffer also. Like how I suffered. This is the new me. I want to see them SUFFER. But hey I'm still a good person. Well its time for school. Have to goooo!