Chapter 1

Hi! I am Menzi Andersen. I am 17 years of age. I have a huge crush on the greatest hotty in our school, Brix Villaflor. My bestfriend also has a huge crush on him, Jammi Perkins.That's why sometimes we have to fight because of someone should take the sit beside Brix. I feel so awful!!!! Brix don't have even a single idea on what I feel for him, so I decided to tell him. When I got to school there was a huge crowd at my way. I felt nervous because I know that it was Brix, I passed into the crowd and ended up seeing Brix. I was about to tell him. "Brix, I love......" I said but suddenly Jammi came and kissed Brix. "What were you saying Menzi?", he said. "Nothing nevermind" I replied. Brix kneeled down and said "Will you be mine, Jammi?". I was hurt when I heard that but I was more hurt when Jammi replied "Yes! Yes! Yes!". Jammi said that we will never say yes to Brix but she broke our promise to each other. It's hard for me to understand because she's my bestfriend. Why her? Why can't it be any girl in our school? Why?

I got home crying endlessly. "What happened sweetie?", Mom asked. "It was just a single tear mom.", I replied. I rushed into my room and got into bed faking asleep while crying. I texted Jammi and said "Can we see each other? Can you also bribg Brix?". She replied really fast, she said "Sure, why not?".

We met at the park. "So he's now yours huh?" I said. "I'm so sorry Menzi. I broke my own promise." Jammi replied. "I hope you both will be okay. I'll be leaving." Brix said. "Well I guess not only your promise that you broke. You also broke our friendship." I said then I leaved. I was struggling in tears and pain. I was also hurt when Brix leaved Jammi alone. He didn't even got back. After all what happened I promise myself not to love anymore.