chapter 1/ introduction.

camilas pov:

its now 3:30pm and im getting the last of my things because in less the 1 and a half hours ill be starting a new life in miami with my family. twin sister dinah-jane little sister sofia and my mother sinu and father alejendro. once i got the rest of my things and went down stairs it wasn't till i got to the secont last stair when a cold baket of ice and water was splashed into my face by the one and only dianah-jane. ""DJ" i yelled while putting my things doen on the bottom stairs and looking around at my little annoying twin sister dinah laughing "oh mila i had to get one last prank out to say my ferwells to the house, plus that was funny oh and i may have just got some of your bows wet" dinah said while laughting and running as son as i seen that my some of my bows were wet. "dinah-jane cabello ill get you for this" i yelled back up the stairs where dinah ran to while i started to get all my things into the moving truck then going back inside to help my little sister sofia get the rest of her things and put them into the truck. "hey sofi, you got everything" i asked while entering her room it had nothing in it. once sofi was ready we set off to miami at around 6:30. i was glaring at dinah most of the way since i was still wet and couldnt change because most of my cloths were eaither already there or in the moving truck. since you know that im moving to miami i think ishould tell you a bit about my self.

well my names karla camila cabello, but if you call me karla then that would be the last thing you say only my mother calls me karla when im in trouble for something, also mi little twin sister dinah calls me it when shes trying to piss me off or when shes angry at me. ive got brown hair and always were bows as you could tell when i told you about my bow collection also i love to read and sing me and dinah always have singing comps with our cousons and at talent shown we have won quiet a few times. im the eldest out of me and my twin sister. thats it about me ill tell yous more another time in the story anyways, were almost there and its now 8:30pm and sofia is asleep so is dianh this is perfect ive got my bag with me with somethings in it that i could use to prank dinah. so i got some whip cream and some m&ms out of my bag with some water, i put the whip cream all over her face and decorate it with m&ms then i take a photo of my paster peace and then i pour water on her just before we get to the house "wakey wakey dinah" i yelled while pouring the water on her hair and cloths to get her up as soon as shes up she starts to screm "oh pour dinah must of had aa wet dream" i yelled while jumpping out of the car laughing my head off. "karla, i hate you" dinah winged while getting out of the car. i went back to get sofi out of the car and took her into the house then i heard a screm come from dianhs mouth i start to laught again remembering what i did to her face i had write camilas awesome and im not on her forehead with m&ms but i also did it under the whip cream with a black texter it was funny. 

once dianah and i finsih our little prank war  iwent to bed ot was now 10:00pm. dinah and i are going to take sofia to explore miami tomorrow.

...............................................the next day.....................................

camilas pov:

i got woken up by two people jumpping on my bed and the smell of pancakes. "wake up mila i want to gooooo" i heard sofia little vocie say while still jummping on my bed "morning sofi,dinah" i said while opening my eyes and attaking sofi with tickles "s-s-sstop millla" sofi was saying while laughing "not till you say you love camila more then dianh" i said with a checky smile on my face "o-o-o-okay i l-l-loveee c-c-camila m-more t-than d-d-dinah" sofi meneged to say while i stoped tickeling her "HEY!!" dinah winged at sofi while running to her bed and faking to cry "oh DJ i love you too" sofi said while becoming sad "oh sofi i was joking now go get changed or else we wont got" dinah said to sofi. i got up after sofi left the room and strated to get my things ready and going for a shower and brushing my teath after about 30 minutes i finely got ready didnt my make-up and put my outfit on witch includened my fav black bow, black high wasted jeans and a baby pink colar top toped off with my black vans shoes. "morning mami" i said while walking down stairs and eatting pancakes and waiting for dianh to finesh getting ready she always takes so long. 

after at least and hour of waiting for dinah and sofi to get ready we finely set off to explore miami.

AN ------------------------------

hey harmonizers,

i hope you like the first chapter its not much and i could of made it better but i really wanted to get a chapter out for y'all to read 

feel free to comment,vote and like.

feel free to comment some feed back and/or ideas 

next chapter well skip a week to whenthey got to school also laurens pov well be in chapter 2. 

thanks for reading harmonizers much love 

-teaaaa