The Date with a visit from the past...

camila's pov.

"omg, omg, omg, Lauren would be here in 10 minutes and i'm so nervous" i said to myself in the mirror looking over my outfit. a black and white collar top, my favourite black and white zebra print bow, blue ripped jeans and my favourite pair of nikes. i have my hair curled and put into a side pony tale. 'knock knock' 'omg she's hear '. i went down stair where i found dinah at the door and interrogating Lauren and sofia behind dinah. "treat her right or i'll come after you jauregui" i heard dinah say before i meet eyes with Lauren's beautiful greyish brown eyes. "quit it dinah and leave my beautiful date alone" i said while making my way over i could see Lauren blush she so cute. as soon as i got over to the door i looked at Lauren up and down admiring her outfit tight ripped black skinny jeans, wight top and a black lever jacket with a black Beanie. "hey!" Lauren said quiet shyly "hey" i replied back just as shy. "shall we go?" i said quiet stupidly, making Lauren laugh "for shore cutie"

Lauren said making me blush. we said bye to dinah and sofia and headed to the car. on the way to the movie cinema Lauren and i had small talk after 10 minutes we got to the movies. we both chose to watch hotel Transylvania 2 after a little debate on who's was going to pay and Lauren ended up paying for our tickets after we went over to the snack bar and i offered to bye the popcorn and chocolate. we went into the movie screening room and Lauren chose the seats right in the middle. a few minutes onto the movie Lauren and i's hands tacked while going for some popcorn at the same time. i felt a spark when our hands touched. we looked at each other right after our hands had touched we were both blushing. i love seeing Lauren blush she's so cute i could just kiss her. before i knew it i was leaning into kiss Lauren i thought Lauren wont move but i was surprised when our lips meet in a slow but loving kiss. we pulled away a few minutes after and Lauren put her arm around me and pulled me into her more we watched the rest of the movie like that touching each other hands trying to get to the popcorn. the movie was quit funny. after the movie finished Lauren and i walked out of the cinema hand in hand we had a few dirty looks thrown our way, i was getting quiet anxious from the looks and judging starers. i started to get a bit shaky Lauren looked at me and i tryed to hide my anxious self till a group of guys came up to us and started to flirt with Lauren. "hey cutie" a blond guy said. "go away idiot" Lauren said while pulling me closer to her and trying to walk off but the other boys stepped in our path. "oh i see you too are lesbians" one of the other guys said while giving us dirty looks which made me more anxious i started to panic in Lauren's arms while she was trying to get the boys to move and leave us alone. two girls came over to the boys thats when they sow us i recognised the two girls Brittany and Lesley they went to my old school back in California who made dinah and i's life hell. once i seen them i tried to make sure they didn't see me but i failed as they turned around before i could go behind Lauren "oh look who we have hare brit, its the lesbian camilla cabsmello" Lesley said while making Brittany look also they both laughed while looking at Lauren up and down with dirty looks on there faces which made my blood boil and my anxious self more panicky " wheres your sister cabsmello?" brittany said while laughing "yea wheres the other dyketwin's" Lesley replayed after Brittany "leave me alone" i replayed with a shaky voice Lauren just standing trying to protect me while her face in shock from whats happening you see before our date i told Lauren a few things on the phone about my past while we were getting ready and i mentioned these two and what they had done to dinah and i from the humiliation to the physical abuse them and the hole school had done to us. "oh no is cabsmello about to cry" Lesley said while laughing. next thing i know Lauren had let go of me and launched herself at the two girls and started punching into them while the boys stood and watched while i was on a verge of a panic attack. once i seen Lauren throw a punch at one of the girl after they pulled her hair i started to run as fast as i could before i knew it i was near the beach i went down and sat on the sand. i looked at the water which had helped to calm me down i don't know how long i was here for but when i was about to leave i looked at my phone and it read 2.00am and i seen that i had a lot of miss calls 20 from Lauren and Dinah 10 from Ally and Normani i also had a few miss calls from my parent. i couldn't believe i was at the beach for like 4 hours. i disided that i should let them all know that i'm okay so i called Lauren back, ring,ring, after two rings Lauren picked up "OMG CAMILLA THE FUCK ARE YOU IM SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU WERE ALL ARE TELL ME NOW WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Lauren yelled throw the phone witch made me a bit more shaky "L-L-lauren please don't yell i had to get away from the situation please don't yell" i said while crying and stuttering "omg camz are you okay i'm sorry i yelled i'm just so worried please tell me where you are and ill come get you" Lauren replied with a little sob " i'm at the beach down the road from the cinema" i said while shaking and dropped my phone i felt a bit dizzy 'really not again' the next thing i new i was seeing black.