lunch...

laurens pov...

once the bell rang miss liz came over to our desk " girls yous have been distracting my class all year" miss liz said starting her speek ive heard over 50 times all she said was 'im very disapointed, yous two need to start paying attenstion and the all so famours, grow up and start acting like young giels and not grade 2s' yea ive heard it all before. after miss liz dispisted ally and i it was lunch on my way to the cafeteria i ran into someone. "watch it bitch" i yelled with out looking to who i ran into "s-s-sorry, i d-d-didnt see you there lauren" the all so famours voice that belonged to the one and only "baby beatrice,i thought i made it clear to stay out of my way" i yelled into my step sisters face while she was looking down at the floor "d-d-dont hit me lauren i-i-im sorry okay i didnt mean to"beatrice said while looking at her shoes "oh is baby beatrice about to cry" ally poped up and said to beatice making me and others who had just started gather around as laugh beatrice just walked away and i could see that she was close to crying after beatrice ran to the bathroom crying, i went to the cafeteria and sat at my table with ally and normani when i seen brown eyes and her sister, next minute i was getting back up from my table and walked over to them "hey you two are new right,im lauren by the way, i was wondering if you two wanted to come sit with me and my girls" i asked with hope in my eyes "um sure well love to right karla" her sister said and bron eyes just gave her a look like she was going to kill her. "ah,um y-yea sure" brown eyes said while statering 'oh my gee' she so cute "okay cool" i said while walking back with the two sisters behind me once we got back to the table normani was the first to speck "oh hey dinah-jane and karla right?" normani asked when the two sister sat down "um yea but karla like to go by camila she'll kill someone if they call her karla,and just call me dianh or dj" dj said while smiling and looking next to her at camila. "so camila,dinah tell as about yea selfs" i said while looking at camila to find her looking at me our eyes locked for a minute till camila looked down to hide the blash that apered on her face. we talked for a bit and i found out that camila and dinah like to sing and that ive got most my classes with camila and dinah. camila also liked to read.

time skip to after school......still laurens pov

once school was over ally, normani and i were walking out of the school when camila and dinah ran up to as "hey girls would you all like to come to get pizza with as" camila asked with a hug grin on her face 'gee shes so cute. yea sure but my step sister baby beatrice would have to come with as" i said while normani and ally started to giggle "thats fine" dianh said. "okay then its set were going to get PIZZA" camila yelled the last part making dinah and the rest of as laugh. after 5 minutes beatrice showed up and we went to a mama's pizza place, thats just down the road from our school. once we entered mamas went got into a both and ordered two large pepperoni and spanish pizzas. after about an hour of eating,laughing and talking and getting each others numbers burr baby beatrice.

********************************a/n******************************

hey harmonizers

i wanted to update as a celebration since fifth harmony had finished there FIRST tour and WON a KCA and also since they finely relested there worth it music video and i got to say it was AWESOME!!!.

thanks for reading also this chapter is short also not that good oh well. please give me some ideas for the next chapter.

dont forget to vote,like and comment if you like it PLEASE