☞ 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺

𝐢𝐯. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢-𝐕𝐚𝐧:

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑❉⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐤?" Jordan looked up from the microscope she was using when she sensed a presence by her side, waiting to speak to her.

"The only reason we found any lead or copper in the shoulder was because of the blast. There was advanced bone remodelling," he explained when she'd sat back and pulled the samples out from under the scope.

"Let's get Cam down here, yeah?"

When they came back to the lab with Camille in tow, Zack had already told Jordan everything he'd discovered on the way to find Cam.

"So it's a very old injury?"

"Yeah, the bone had completely grown over it," Zack explained whilst Jordan tied her hair back off of her face.

"And since it came from the same gun that killed the policeman and was never recovered, we can assume Harris was shot during the robbery," she chimed in with a nod to the monitor, "Zack also found microscopic lead particles on the metacarpals of the left hand."

"With the same degree of remodelling as the shoulder."

"Another gunshot?" The shock was evident on Camille's face and in her voice.

"No, the same one. The metals are an identical match," Jordan corrected and handed the notes to Zack.

"So she was shot in the hand and the shoulder with the same bullet? Is that even possible?"

"We'll take it to Angela and see what she can make of it," Zack assured her with the notes in hand before he turned and hurried off in search of the artistic genius.

"I'll go with him. When Doctor Brennan gets back, could you bring her over to Angela's room?"

"Sure thing," Camille assured her and the two women parted ways.

⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑❉⋐⋑⋐⋑⋐⋑

"I'm creating a trajectory analysis, factoring both the hand and the shoulder. These are photos from the crime scene, thirty years ago," Angela explained, having had the situation explained to her thoroughly by Zack and Jordan. Doctor Brennan and Camille were with them, watching as she worked.

"That's the home of the defence contractor, Gerald Locklear, where the NLA burglary occurred," Zack observed, lit up by the warm yellow lighting from the Angelatron.