17 - ...Surprise!!

It was finally Thursday evening. I had already purchased the train tickets to Tokyo. I was finally going to meet Sakusa.

We had no classes tomorrow, so everyone got a day off - except for the volleyball team who was practicing for nationals.

I started to wonder how Sakusa was going to react. Would he be angry? Probably. Surprised? Most likely. Happy? I mean I hope so but I doubt it. 

I wanted to spend at least the whole day with him, seeing as I don't go to Tokyo often. Do you think he'd want me to wear a mask?? Hmm...

I'll bring one just in case.

Since it was going to be one of the first time in a long time going to Tokyo, I really wanted to stay for as long as possible. So I bought a ticket that leaves at 4 in the morning. Luckily I'm usually always awake at that time, so it wouldn't be a problem. I cleared things up with my parents yesterday. They were fine with it, glad actually that I was taking a break.

I decided to text Sakusa - mentally cursing myself in advance if I tell him anything about me coming to see him.

┅❁┉┉❁┅
Sakusa
9:12 PM - Thursday, June 22nd

hey!

what

just wanted to see what ur doing 

*you're
and im packing

oh right you guys end tomorrow

...
is something wrong??

what- why would you think that

first off, you talked to kageyama 
yesterday. second, you didn't 
even get mad at me for correcting you.
is something wrong??

no

mhm
whatever

thanks for caring about me ;)

you wish

:(

im gonna go

bye

┅❁┉┉❁┅

I banged my head on the headboard of my bed. 

"Stupid stupid stupid stupid! I sound like Leon but stupid! Im such a bad liar what the hell?!"

I looked at my clock hanging on the wall. 9:14 PM. I still had 6 hours to board and around 30 minutes after that till it left.

"Great what am I supposed to do??" I asked the empty room.

Sleep you stupid, sleep deprived garbage

"Ah, ok inner thoughts in my head!"

So I laid my head down on my pillow and attempted to sleep...

┅❁┉┉❁┅

"Y/N! Y/N YOUR TRAINS LEAVING IN AN HOUR!!"

Crap.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, jumping out of bed. Quickly, I threw on an off the shoulder, f/c top and jean shorts, grabbed my bag, and ran out of my room.

My mom was waiting in the kitchen, frantically making me breakfast before I left.

"Mom? You don't have work?"