28 - Nationals Day 1 ~ Part 2 | Meeting New People

A/N: i changed my mind don't listen to the a/n at the last chapter-

After holding tightly onto the germaphobe, I look up only to have him pushing me away while pulling out a bottle of hand sanitizer, lysol, and an extra mask. He put on the hand sanitizer, sprayed the entire area around me with lysol, and handed me the mask.

"Put it on, these people are germy as fuck." He mumbles. I laugh quietly, hanging out next to him.

"So how are you doing?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"Fine."

"Come on, something fun must have happened while I was gone? Or did you miss me that much that you didn't do anything."

"You're so stupid, shut up."

Sakusa walked away with me following.

"Come on, at least say hi."

"No."

"Kiyoomi."

"No."

"Pleaseeee??"

"No."

The people around us started to stare but at this point I didn't care.

"Kiyoomi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?"

"Don't call me that."

"Fine. Sakusaaaaaa please say hi??"

"No."

I frown, and cross my arms. As I began to walk away, Sakusa turned around.

"Hi Y/N..."

"Yayyy! Hi Sakusa! It's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you again too." His eyes went soft before shoving me off again. "I have a team meeting, I'll see you later."

"Bye!!"

~*~*~

I walked around the gym curiously. It seemed like most people knew each other. Then again it was Karasuno's first Nationals in a long time. 

"Hey Y/N." I turn around to see Kenma - who actually not against his will came to say hi to me. He wasn't followed by Kuroo (which was slightly confusing)

"Hi Kenma!" He stands awkwardly before waving slightly and leaving to talk to Hinata.

I back away, looking at the two when my back crashes into another person and I fall to the ground.

"Ouch! Jeez man watch where you're going." I say annoyed to the person behind me.

"I could say the same to you." I look behind me to see a person I've never met before.

"Who are you?" I demand, picking myself up off the floor.

"Miya Atsumu. And you?"

Oh so it's the bee.

"Y/N L/N. Karasuno." I reply, trying not to laugh at the hilarious resemblance between him and the fictional insect.

"Wait, Y/N?" A figure appears next to Atsumu. He had short white-ish gray/black hair, and was wearing a red team jacket.

"Um yes...do I know you?"

"Kita Shinsuke." He lets me process my thoughts since I'm stupid before I realize.

"OH KITA! HI ITS SO GOOD TO MEET YOU!!" I slightly yell, Atsumu looking between the both of us.

"It's nice to meet you too. Maybe I'll see you around soon." Kita drags Atsumu away while I wave.

"Y/N." 

"Sakusa?"

Sakusa looks around and takes a deep breath.

"Can you meet me outside the gym tomorrow night after your game? I have something to tell you.."

I look at him confused.

"Can't you just do it now?"

"No, later." He walks away stiffly.

"That was weird..."

I went back to the team, trying to find out what Sakusa meant.

That's the first time he's invited me somewhere without me annoying him.

I wonder what he needs.

~*~*~

Third Person POV

After Sakusa shoved Y/N away he walked away towards his team, excusing himself due to a 'team meeting'

"So...?" Komori ran to Sakusa's side, grinning.

"So what?" Sakusa asked bluntly.

"Y/N."

"Ok and?"

"Oh you dumbass, ask her out already."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE HER!?!?! COME ON KIYOOMI EVEN I'M NOT THAT STUPID."

Sakusa went quiet, thinking about what his cousin said. Did he like Y/N? Maybe. Did he want to hang out with her more? Maybe. Was he going to ask her? No.

"Come on Kiyoomi, just do it and get it over with."

"..."

"Just go back to her and tell her something. Jeez"

Sakusa walked back to Y/N, who was just talking to Atsumu and one of his teammates.

"Y/N."

"Sakusa??"

Sakusa took a deep breath before replying. "Can you meet me outside the gym tomorrow after your game?"

"Why not now?"

"No. Later." And he walked away.

That was shitty...whatever, Y/N..I'll see you later

A/N: I DID IT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS