24 - It's You!

A/N: Might be another short, filler chapter :p

"Nee-san?!" I gape at the college girl across from me, holding a notepad, ready to take our order. She drops everything after I reply. I stand up enthusiastically and hug her tightly. 

"Y/N-san, you have a sister?" Yachi looked at the two of us, surprised.

"Ah, no, this is just a really good friend of mine." 

"Or soon to be sister." I heard Kiyoko whisper. I had told her about Aoi, and how she was Kiyoomi's brother.

I gave her a look before smiling at Aoi.

"It's so good to see you! I didn't know you would be already sightseeing!" Aoi laughed as I sat back down. "Would you like to sit with us?" I offered, scooting over slightly.

"Sure! I'll go ask my boss." Aoi turned around with a slight wave before jogging off back to the employee door. 

"She's really nice." Yachi smiled before freezing, a shocked look on her face.

I look at her confused. "Yachi are yo-"

"IM SO SORRY I ASSUMED SHE WAS YOUR SISTER!"

"Yachi, you're fine." I laughed. "We're really close after only a month, so yeah, I'd say we could be sisters."

Yachi sits back down nervously and looks at her plate. Kiyoko pats her softly on the back to calm her down.

Aoi came back a few minutes later, sitting down next to us.

"Hi you two! I'm Aoi Sakusa, I'm 19 and I'm a first year at Tokyo Uni." She smiled warmly at the two.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Kiyoko Shimizu, I'm a third year at Karasuno. This is Yachi Hitoka, she's a first year." Kiyoko was good with Yachi. She knew exactly when Yachi was not comfortable with stuff. 

Yachi waved slightly at Aoi, trying not to be disrespectful.

"So Y/N, have you seen Kiyoomi yet?" Aoi turned towards me. I laughed.

"Nope, but the Nationals meet up thing is tomorrow, so I think I'll see him then." I reply, turning slightly red. "Please don't tell him you saw me though." 

"Don't worry, you're secrets safe with me." She winks. Kiyoko giggles slightly while Yachi tries to process all the information she's just gathered.

We order some drinks and a couple pastries, chat for a bit longer, before saying our farewells.

"I'll see you soon Y/N. We have to go watch the Demon Slayer movie." She said, walking back to her post as a waitress.

"Definitely. See you soon." I wave as me and the managers walk out the door.

"She's really nice." Kiyoko commented, once we had exited the shop.

"Yeah. Really crazy though. Especially in one of our group chats." I laugh as the two smile.

"Wow, it's already time to head back. I think Coach Ukai needs to talk to the team." Yachi looks at her watch before confirming with her upperclasswoman.

"Yep, we should start walking back. Come on you guys. We have the next to weeks to hang out anyways."

I'm glad I got to spend time with the two. It's not often that we have a time just for the three of us.

As soon as we got back to Jaybird Inn, we were immediately dragged inside to the volleyball 'meeting'.

"Alright guys." I say as Hinata pulls me into the group. "Whats up?"

A/N: AHHH THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO PUT HERE IM SO SORRYSLKJDFSLDKFJSLFJDSLF

also go check out semi fic if you want, i think its going to be a good one :3