Summary

An escaped widow from the red room finds herself taken in by the TVA for breaching the sacred timeline. Brought in under the care of Agent Mobius, she is labelled as one of the paranoid.

Someone who's brain has been tampered with so badly before being brought away from her time. Someone who is scared and confused at every movement including her own. Someone who is so deadly that it could kill her.

•••

Loki Laueyson. A god out of time. Someone who's life will soon flash before him making him realise he truly will accomplish nothing.
Someone who wants out. Someone who needs a way out. Someone who is willing to take a chance on a girl terrified of everything. Someone who would find himself at risk of losing it all, so she will find herself.

•••

"So what's your story?"
"I am a trained killer, taken and raised, I could end everyone here with the flick of a switch and yet, I am the only potential victim to myself"

•••
1.
"I'm missing all these memories, maybe they were never mine"
•••
2.
"Did you hear about the girl who got frozen, time went on for everybody else"
•••
3.
"You can change right next to me"
•••
4.
"When the sun came up, you were looking at me"
•••
5.
"Something happened for the first time in the darkest little paradise"
•••
6.
"And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now"
•••
7.
"I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••