💔 Alexander Hamilton 💔

It had been a week since living in Harry's house and I was starting to get used to it. As usual me and Harry were playing ping pong in his ping pong arena. I had just beat Harry for the 10th time this week and he was beginning to get frustrated.
"Your err pretty good a ping pong aha" Harry said while leaning on the ping pong table giving me a wink. He always did this, he was such a flirt. In a friendly way of course, me and Harry aren't like that. In walked will.i.am.
"Let me show you how it's done, m'lady"
He said pushing Harry out of the way. Me and william had an intense game of ping pong but in the end I was no match. Will.i.am began celebratory dancing
"I got a feeling woo" he said will flapping his little roasted chicken wings. He slowly rose from the floor and we all, including will, looked shocked.
"I didn't know I could do that" will said as lazer beams shot from his eyes. We watched in awe as will.i.am ascended into heaven, could it be was it the rapture? Before we knew it we all slowly began ascending towards the heavens until we found ourselves in what we thought was heaven. A certain rotisserie chicken emerged from the fog, walking towards us.
"Fergie what's happening?" I asked.
"Oh this is me and wills ship I only wanted to lazer beam up will but since your here you may as well stay a while"
"Sure fergie whatever you say" we followed fergie further into the ship. We had arrived at a small room covered in buttons and switches.
"This is the control room it steers the ship, if you like we could take you for a ride" offered fergie. Who wouldn't turn down a space ship ride. Me and Harry both agreed and fergie began zooming like Abby Lee miller into space.