Genetics

Although the evidence of writing and its origins alone can be enough to prove the source civilization, another solid fact can also drive a nail in the coffin of false history and that is dna evidence. Specifically the y-dna chromosome which goes almost unchanged from father to sun with the addition of a few mutations. The global map of the current y-dna indigenous populations tell us signs of the origin and spread of ancient and modern races out of Africa.

 The global map of the current y-dna indigenous populations tell us signs of the origin and spread of ancient and modern races out of Africa

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The dominant haplogroup in Africa is by far the E haplogroup and its subgroups. Even tho A and B are more ancient E is still the dominant paternal line in north, east and west. The bushmen and other hunter gatherer groups make up the majority of the A and B groups. While the E haplogroups dominant what we would consider the average African.

 And with other y-dna charts it is possible to see the original and also the parent haplogroups of the world

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And with other y-dna charts it is possible to see the original and also the parent haplogroups of the world. If one would study closely one would see that the closet race or ethnicity to the average black African of E haplogroup are the native Japanese. As stated earlier haplogroups A and B are the oldest haplogroups known on earth. Every man has small traces of these two ancient haplogroups regardless of race or geography on earth. The opposite is true for holders of the A and B haplogroups. Y chromosome being unchanged these man have marks or traces of other haplogroups on their Y chromosome. The last common ancestor of every man on earth were men that belonged to the CT haplogroup. The CT haplogroup is the offspring the BT haplogroup which itself is an offspring of the AT haplogroup the oldest known on earth. CT split to create the DE haplogroup which is the parent for all black Africans and some native Asian populations. And CF which can be said is the biggest parent haplogroup in terms of nationalities comprising of almost all other races on earth besides African and a few Asian populations.

Interesting to note also is the close genetic relation that native Americans share with most "white" populations. The dominant y-dna haplogroup in Western Europe is that of the R haplogroup. The dominant y-dna haplogroup of most modern native Americans is that of the Q haplogroup. Both R and Q share a split from one parent haplogroup QR. This genetic fact means that just as strange as the fact some Japanese are related to Africans the media conceived view of native Americans and Europeans being to separate people needs more in-depth analysis. Just as interesting the fact that the dominant y haplogroup in Greece is of the E branch the same dominant branch in north east Africa. And the anomaly of R dominant haplogroups in the heart of Africa in southern chad dna shows that you really cannot judge a book by its cover.