before you begin

Welcome to Unordinary, a Bucky Barnes x Reader fanfic.

Before you begin, please consider checking out my other works:

P L A Y  P R E T E N D

Weddings where never really your scene, you didn't enjoy socialising with people and small talk made you uncomfortable. But then something happened, or rather someone happened. And that person happened to Bucky goddamn Barnes. And one thing lead to another and somehow by the end of the night you were pretending to date each other. But how much of it is really pretending?

A D D I C T E D

She was a drug, and he was addicted.

The small town she was desperate to get out of seemed much more tolerable when James 'Bucky' Barnes showed up. But could he handle her secrets? And could she handle what was to come?

V I L L A I N

Steve Rogers was the hero. History books said he was the bravest, most courageous war hero in history. His role was to protect the world, help people, save lives.

But the job description said nothing about falling for the villain.

Don't forget to vote, and leave a comment on your favourite parts of the story, I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading! Make sure to hit follow to stay updated on any upcoming projects!

- blondebitchh