63 ~ You're real[21+]

Faiza's Pov

"She will go with me." I hear a very deep and husky voice and look in the direction, I see that it's Taehyung who is standing near the doorframe. I can't believe my eyes that he came here.

Am I seeing right or did I drink a lot that's why I'm hallucinating? I kneaded my eyes and then look in the direction properly, no, that's really Taehyung standing there, he loses a lot of weight, looking devastated, his hairs are all messy but still very beautiful and incredibly handsome.

He comes near and stands in front of me, I stumble back a bit.

"T-taehyung?" I whisper and clutch his cheek, then pinch there and extend the flesh of his cheek then quickly remove my hand from there.

"Y-you're real." I gasp and widen my eyes, he suddenly clutches my wrist and yanks me forward to him, Did he just touch me? He is looking at me with so much emotion, am I really seeing right? It's him, yes It's him. Oh my god, I'm seeing him in front of my eyes.

And with this huge excitement of seeing him again in front of my eyes, I lose consciousness and everything went black.

***

I wake up in an empty, soft bed and begin to twist my body without getting up, I slowly open my eyes and see I'm in an unfamiliar yet familiar room, where am I? What happened to me last night?

Oh yeah, Taehyung, yes Taehyung, I saw him last night, he was in Jungkook's mansion, oh no, did I pass out? I look at myself, I'm only wearing a big oversized black shirt and nothing, who changed my clothes?

"Good morning." I hear a deep voice, I look at the door, he is leaning against the doorframe as always, wearing a white t-shirt with black trousers. I guess It's his favorite position always I wake up in his bed, I never found him in the bed almost every time and whenever I think something important, he appears from nowhere like a ghost.

"Are you done admiring me?" he snaps a finger and comes towards the bed, taking a seat in front of me. I'm embarrassed again.

"W-what I'm doing here?" I ask while looking down, don't dare to look at him. He suddenly tucks some hairs behind my ear and plants a soft kiss on my cheek, I flinch at his sudden touch.

"Who changed my clothes and what I'm doing here? Why did you take me here?" I ask again, suddenly my breath is becoming heavy, and sadness comes across my mind.

"I guess you know that I don't have any female maid in my mansion, I didn't order my butler to change your clothes, so there is only me who can do this." he replies bluntly and I look at him, my throat is becoming very heavy and I want to cry badly. if I wanna cry. 

"Did he kiss you?" he suddenly asks while stroking his thumb on my lower lip.

"Yes." I reply and his grip around my cheek tightens a bit.

"Did you kiss him back?" he asks.

"Yes, I kissed him back." I reply without any hesitation and I don't want to hide anything, I have nothing to hide, besides he broke up with me.

"And why did you change my clothes? Why did you touch me? I guess you broke up with me, then why-"

"You throw up all over your dress and me." he replies and I bite my lower lip.

"Again?" I whisper.

"Did you say something?" he raises a brow.

"No, but why did you go to Jungkook's mansion? And who told you to-" I couldn't even finish as his lips touches mine softly and I froze in my spot.