January 4, 2019

This is misery. Not only do Dad and Mom make us move to a new state out of the blue, but I ALSO had to leave my cat and her 3 kittens! I really miss Kibbles and the kitties, but I can't do anything about it. Mom says she'll get my a rabbit, but I don't want one! I just want the cats back. They helped me so much when I went through such hard times at school, and now I'm forced to abandon them!

Most of my furniture has been brought to my room, except for my bed. So I'm sleeping in a chair. A wooden chair.

This is misery.

My new room is the most hideous shade of green you can imagine. Dad is gonna buy me paint for it tomorrow. I'm thinking of a dark purple. What do you think?

...

Why am I asking you? You're just a dumb diary that the first residents must've forgotten in the attic. That attic was honestly creepy as hell. Almost as suspicious as the person who sold Mom and Dad this house. It was like he was trying to get rid of it as soon as possible. He just reduced the price so low when Dad mentioned that we didn't have the best financial situation. I tried mentioning this to Mom and Dad, but they just ignored me. Because no one listens to stupid kids.

No one listens to stupid little Lora.

I just asked my big sister, Luna, about the idea of painting my room purple. She just laughed and said, "That'll match your 'dark soul.'" She teased me. I knew she was making fun of my dark aesthetic. I love all things scary, dark, or gothic. Luna is the complete opposite of me, so she likes to tease and mock me.

I'm gonna keep unpacking my stuff, I'll probably write in you tomorrow.

Bye.