﹆baji, ran, & rindou when they sense you might have feelings for them

baji keisuke:

baji keisuke:

✂︎ to be honest, it's going to take a really long time for baji to even notice anything out of the ordinary about the way you've been acting. he's a pretty perceptive person, except for when it comes to this sort of thing, (you can't decide if it's a good or a bad thing...). everytime chifuyu or mikey would point out the way you would act around him, he would just brush it off as "just friend stuff" and would ignore their groans of disbelief.

✂︎ you thought that you had made it pretty obvious that you felt something more for him, but he just never seemed to get the clue. all the times you would intentionally be closer to him than necessary, all the times you would casually let it slip out that you "really like him"; hell, you even had him as your lock screen!! how could he not know?

✂︎ it's just when you're about to accept that maybe he doesn't see you as anything more than he'll finally start to notice. he's been noticing the way his own heart would skip a few beats whenever you flashed a smile at him, and the way he feels like there's an electric shock every time he touches your skin. because of this, he'll suddenly start becoming a lot more aware of the way you act towards him, and 'since when were you always so close to him all the time?'.

✂︎ a few weeks after his realisation of his own feelings, he'll probably be just playing around with some of the cats in his room, lost in his thoughts as he thinks about you. there isn't really any specific thing about you that he's thinking about, but small snippets of all your interactions with him start to play through his mind and-

     "oh holy fuckin' shit..."

✂︎ it was in that exact moment that it just...clicked for him; you like him. suddenly, all the comments mikey and chifuyu had made finally made sense, and he cursed himself for being so blind and stupid all this time. how had he not realized?! it was right there in front of him!

✂︎ during this, he's probably just holding a cat in his hands, staring at it as it meows in confusion, (cat: tf is u doin? 🤨).

✂︎ he's honestly shocked that you would like somebody like him. he always thought that you would go for somebody who isn't always getting into fights, somebody who has good grades and will be able to provide a future to you. he might start thinking to himself that he's not good enough for you, but he'll just push it away because he absolutely does not want to think about that right now.

✂︎ it'll probably come to mind that he needs to tell you how he feels, but he'll end up deciding to wait so that he can make it something nice and not completely on the spot.

✂︎ in the coming weeks, he'll probably try to pretend like he hasn't had the biggest realization of his lifetime, but it might still be a bit noticeable in his actions that something is off about him. nobody can really put their finger on it, but he just seems more...happy? nobody even knows if that's the right word to use, but it's the only thing that could possibly come to mind whenever they see baji.