four

kuroos POV

i read Kenmas texts and felt my heart drop, is that what he really wanted. i knew even if i tried i wouldn't be able to leave the stubborn boy alone, i found him interesting. i decided to leave him alone for as long as my mind lets me.

volleyball practice ended a bit ago, we all decided that it would be fun if we met up at a park and just talked about random shit. we are all pretty great friends outside of our volleyball life.

i continued my path down the dirt road, kicking rocks and pondering about random things that shouldn't matter to me. i was stopped by the sight of a boy my age laying on a roof, fast asleep. i was curious so i continued to stare at him, his pale skin had purple spots, i couldn't tell if they were from the cold or from physical abuse.

i sighed as i continued my walk to the park, it was maybe a minute farther than the sleeping roof boys house. i couldn't get my mind off him. he looked almost at peace even in this weather he looked calm.

i saw a tall grey haired boy charging at our small libero, i held back a laugh as the tall boy got flipped by the smaller boy, yaku.

" What was that for.." Lev basically screamed while rubbing his head.

Yaku snorted and walked over to the rest of the team, leaving the hurt boy behind him.

A chuckle escaped my lips as people noticed me and welcomed me into their conversation.

We talked about volleyball, classes, friends, and more but my heart jumped when Yamamoto pointed towards the house with the boy on the roof.

a series of confused high schoolers began to create
scenarios why the boy would be on the roof without even a coat.

Yamamoto stood up, walking towards the house. i stood there watching him shuffle towards the house before he began to climb the fence and attempt to get the sleeping males attention.

we heard Yamamoto's loud whisper yells from where we were standing. i personally felt bad when the blonde sat up and rubbed his eyes abruptly.

i couldn't make out words but soon enough Yamamoto was dragging the poor boy across the street towards us.

" Dude.. you can't go do that, that's illegal.." i stated, obviously admiring the tired boy.

" Well, i told him to follow me because he looks like he needs friends to hang out with." Yamamoto stated proudly, i rolled my eyes and reached my hand toward the shorter boy, waiting for a response.

to my surprise he flinched at my movement and the whole teams eyes went worried as they swarmed the poor boy with questions.

" Stop, all of you are overwhelming him" i replied, shutting the boys up.

" What's your name?" i asked him, trying to get him to talk.

he murmured something under his breath, i could quite make it out as i asked him to repeat himself.

"K-Kenma.. Kenma Kozume" he replied quietly.

" It's nice to meet you Kenma, my names Kuroo, Kuroo Tetsurou, just call me Kuroo." i replied, taking note of how him and my online friend have the same name.

of course i knew that there must be other Kenmas in Tokyo, there had to be. as much as i wished this would be the Kenma i know, i knew it wouldn't be because i'm not that lucky

"N-Nice to meet you Kuroo.." he stuttered before all the others began introducing himself. he stared at the ones who spoke as if he cutting them in half with cat like eyes.

they fell into conversation but Kuroo couldn't help but wonder..

where's his Kenma? why does he want me to leave?

——————————————————————-
hi everybody. sorry for not updating i just haven't had enough time too. i promise updates will become more frequent soon.

right now i don't have a computer to right on. this chapter and the next few will be written on my phone. please don't expect great writing because of this. thank you guys! signing off..