091

I frowned while staring at my cellphone which displayed my conversation with Theodore. I've been staring at it for quite a while now, waiting for his reply but he wasn't replying.

Something changed. I can feel it.

He's not even calling me Miss now! It's seriously frustrating.

Matutulog na lang sana ako nang mag ayang lumabas si Luna. Pumayag na lang din ako upang maiwasan ang mag isip ng kung ano ano.

I simply wore an oversized shirt and jogging pants.

Natagalan pa kami sa paghihintay kay Luna dahil ang tagal niyang magbihis. That girl is really a fashionista.

"Ito, napakabagal magbihis akala mo naman maganda!" I heard my brother making a fuss again, bumuntong hininga na lang ako at pumikit. I rested my head on the backrest of the couch.

I immediately opened my eyes when I felt my phone vibrated. Agad kong tiningnan kung sino 'yon. I rolled my eyes, it was from someone I don't know.

Let's talk to this email: nichardscott@gmail.com

I don't even know how this guy got my number. I sighed and deleted the text message. I must secure my account. I groaned when I expected that it was from Theodore.

Fortunately, Luna already finished dressing up, she even linked her arms on my arms. Ang bigat ngunit hinayaan ko na lamang. While walking with them, I was worried that I may spoil the bonding and make things awkward but I was glad that I didn't.

We went to a mall and they eventually decided to play some games on the arcade. I was thankful that they were full of energy to the point that they were even able to clean the thoughts in my mind.

When they got tired and hungry from playing, they decided to eat at Jollibee. Nagkibit balikat na lamang ako at sumunod sa kanila.

I was happy the whole time because they didn't let me feel left out, they even took some goofy selfies which I never really did. Experiencing it with them feel different though.

Bahagya pa akong nanibago sa pagpasok sa loob ng Jollibee. The tables are separated by a transparent shield to avoid a close contact. Bago rin kami makapasok ay nag check muna ang guard ng aming temperature at nag spray ng alcohol. It was a hassle but it's for the best. This pandemic is really giving us a hard time but it's still partly our fault. We shouldv'e been careful from the very start.

Agad akong napasinghal nang hilahin ni Luna ang aking kamay patungo sa aming upuan.

"You're so mabagal ate! Baka mawalan tayo ng upuan," nakakunot pa ang noo niya habang hinihila ako, I just rolled my eyes and followed her.

We settled on the seat near the window. Luna looked outside while I looked at the sky, it was so pretty that I couldn't take my eyes off of them. When I got satisfied, I tore my eyes away from the sky and looked outside, ngunit agad na nagtagal ang paningin ko sa counter ng Jollibee. There, I saw Theodore wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans with his messy hair.

Agad namang nangunot ang aking noo nang marinig si Luna, "Wow, I didn't thought na maganda pala taste mo, Ate" she was obviously grinning from ear to ear.

I rolled my eyes, "Tinitingnan ko lang Luna, huwag kang issue"

Agad siyang tumawa ngunit napatigil nang may kumalabit sa kaniya, I looked up and saw that it was Colton. I just shrugged and looked at Theodore again. A frown formed on my face when I saw a girl clinging on Theodore's arm, ngunit naagaw ng aking atensiyon ang pagdating ni Kuya. He was laughing while having a conversation with Colton, I also laughed when I heard them bullying my brother for not having a girlfriend.

Hindi rin nagtagal ay umalis na si Colton, he said he need to fetch his girlfriend. Nagkibit balikat na lang ako at nagsimulang kumain.

I can't believe that we were actually able to finish the whole bucket of chicken. We talked about some stuff, nag asaran din kami ang took some photos. We also decided to watch the sunset together.

After a while, I excused myself to use the comfort room. Binilisan ko lang din at agad na naghugas ng kamay para hindi ko na paghintayin ang nga kapatid ko. I was wiping my hands using my handkerchief when I saw Theodore. He was using his phone so he still hasn't saw me.

Lalampasan ko na lang sana siya nang mag angat siya ng tingin at agad napatigil nang masilayan ang aking mukha.

His lips parted, "Hell--" he was about to greet me when the girl he was with earlier hugged his arms again.

I smirked and raised my brows.

"Theo, let's go na!" the girl giggled and squeezed his arms.

And he said that I was the only one who calls him Theo.

I saw Theodore smiling awkwardly while getting the girls arm off of her.

"Ano, uhm, pwedeng mauna ka na muna? May aasikasuhin pa pala ako e," he scratched his nape nervously.

"Huh? But you said we're going na!" the girl seemed pissed.

I sighed impatiently and went near them. I took the girl's arm off of Theodore and smiled sarcastically at her, "Hands off,"

Her brows furrowed more, "Who are you?"

I smirked interestingly, "Sorry, none of your business,"

I hooked my arm on Theodore's arm and pulled him with me, I heard the girl protesting, "Where are you taking Theo?"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at her, "Taking him back to where he belong,"

I continued walking with Theo but I halted when I remembered something. I looked back again and smiled evilly at the girl who now looks like a scared cat.

"Oh, and by the way... It's Theodore for you."