Serene Warmth

QuaranThings Series 2 :
Serene Warmth has ended.

Finishing another story never failed to give me happiness and excitement. This whole thing still feels surreal and I can't help but feel emotional every time I remember what I did and what I have to overcome in order to make this story.

Experiencing the life in pandemic is new. It was an eye opener. It made me realize that some things will never be as it is today, it may change in a blink of an eye. It made me realize the importance of mental health which should everyone pay attention to.

You are doing great and you are worth it, always remember that.

I know you are experiencing some problems right now and please know that I am rooting for you and I believe that you can do it. Please love yourself as much as I love you.

To you, who never stopped supporting me in this journey, may you find the real happiness we are all wishing for. Just like what I always say, if you need a friend, do me a favor: consider me as one and talk to me about your problems.

See you again on the book 3!

Friendship, Love, Kindness- if we all just had this from the start, we would be living in a better place.

love,

MelancholyBleeds

      est.
07/23/2021
08/02/2021