Him

[Tara tol, sali tayo Seminar, bored na 'ko...] Marcus was whining on the other line of the call.

"Huwag mo 'kong idamay, marami akong pasyente!" I heard him cursed while laughing.

[Sige na! Libre kita next time,] I sighed and just nodded, alam ko namang walang makakapigil dito. Kung gusto niya, talagang gagawin niya lahat para makuha 'yon.

Inis na inis pa ako dahil 'yong first day ng seminar ay saktong hectic ang schedule ko sa ospital. I was silently cursing Marcus on my mind when I heard the professor said that we'll be divided in a group. Mariin akong napapikit, kapag talaga nagkita kami ni Marcus, sasapakin ko siya, nakakairita.

I was still angry at Marcus when I received a notification at our group. Agad na nagsalubong ang kilay ko nang makitang kagrupo ko lang din si Marcus at Levi, "Anak ng!" I sighed annoyingly.

But I was partly thankful that I was grouped with my friends ngunit agad lang akong nagtaka sa isa naming kagrupo na hindi ko kakilala. I was really confused because Marcus was talking to her comfortably like they knew each other for a very long time.

I messaged Marcus and asked him if he knew who the girl was but he said no, feeling close lang daw siya.

I felt like I might die out of curiousity any time soon so I immediately stalked her and looked at her photo.

She's pretty, no scratch that. She's gorgeous as hell. Her eyes are deep black while her nose is tall, her eye lashes suits her and made her eyes look more intimidating, her lips are red and pouty. God, she's really beautiful.

Unang tingin ko pa lang ay hindi ko na maialis ang paningin ko sa mga mata niya.

"Theodore!" I was startled when I heard her shouting. I looked at her and saw her glaring at me, "Ano, tutulala ka na lang ba jan?" I squinted and kissed her cheek, "Sorry, Miss!"

I heard her hissed, I laughed, "I was thinking 'bout you!" she scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Whatever,"

I laughed and copied her sweet voice, "Whatever!" I then laughed hard when she glared at me while her cheeks are turning red due to embarassment. She punched me on my chest then she quickly wrapped her arms around my waist and hid her face on my chest, "What a baby," I chuckled and sniffed on her hair.

Naramdaman ko ang pagkurot niya sa aking tagiliran, "Aray, Love!" I laughed loudly, I caught her wrist as I tickled her on her waist.

She glared at me and laughed while running away. We're on a park, only the two of us are here so we're quite noisy.

"Love, be careful! Baka madapa ka," I shouted while running after her, she's still laughing as she looked at me while running backwards, she stuck her tounge out and teased me, ngunit agad na namilog ang mga mata ko nang matisod siya.

Agad akong lumapit sa kaniya, I furrowed my brows, "Love naman e! I told you to be careful," I can't help but scold her, I lifted my eyes to look at her but I immediately frowned when I saw her giggling like a little kid. I stood up and looked down on her while frowning, "You sinful kid," I am genuinely concerned at her but yet she's smiling. Unbelievable. She still looks pretty, though. I sighed, I'm so whipped.

"Okay lang ako!" she took her hands up and reached for me while smiling adorably. I sighed and took her arms, I helped her stand up. She was about to run again when I wrapped my arms around her waist, "Nah, no running away, Love," she stomped her foot like a kid and glared at me, "Whatever."

I don't really know when did I liked her. I just started looking for her texts and waiting for it. I just started to wait for her eye rolls and whatevers.

"Let's just sit, alright?" she rolled her eyes at me and walked while stomping her feet like a mad man then she settled on the trunk of my car. I jogged towards her while taking off my jacket, I put it on her shoulder for her to avoid getting a cold. Paparating na rin kasi ang simoy ng malamig na hanging dala ng gabi. I was about to get something on my car when I felt her holding my hand, "Tabi tayo," she whispered using her cute little voice, I smiled gently and kissed her forehead, "I'll just get the food inside, Love," she nodded and hid her face. I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

She's probably embarassed again. Sa tuwing kami ay magkasama, she does things which I never expected her to do and when she realizes what she just did, she'll be embarassed about it. I find it cute, though.

"Theo!" I hurriedly took the foods when I heard her calling my name. Hindi makapaghintay!
"Wait, love," I laughed.

Agad akong bumalik sa tabi niya at napahalakhak nang makitang nakasimangot siya at magkasalubong ang mga kilay. I immediately gaver her food and my tumbler. She took it and drank from my tumbler then she gave it back to me and started eating the food I gave her.

I was happily watching her eat the food when I saw some sauce on the side of her lips. I chuckled and wiped it with my fingers and licked it, "Ang kalat kumain," matalim niya akong tiningnan at umirap ngunit inilapit niya ang burger na kinakain sa aking bibig, saka siya ngumuso, ngumisi ako at kumagat doon.

I felt her tugging the hem of my shirt, "Tumbler, love," she was looking at the scenery in front, I stilled when I heard her call me love. She never really called me love before, I was fine with Theo but I never knew I needed to be called love by her until this day.

She looked at me when she felt that I didn't moved, "Love? Tumbler," she pouted, "Miss, you really have a way to make me crazy," I kissed her forehead and gave her my tumbler.

After drinking, she pulled me infront of her and hugged my waist. I smiled, she's really soft.

"Love you, Theo..." mahina niyang saad, sigurado akong nahihiya na naman siya.

I chuckled and bit my lip, "You are my safe place. I love you, love.