26-30

26. Overnight in the villa

The villa area where He Zizhong and Fang Hao were located was not small, but the army came straight to the villa area at dawn?

"The villas here are filled with tempered glass." Seeing Fang Hao hesitate, he smiled and took his hand to walk to the first floor. "When I read the internal information of the community yesterday, there were many of empty houses here. "

Among the people who were evacuated here, the officials were heavyweights and there were also many rich people from the city. Some people even had real estate here, so it was natural to clean up this area first.

Yesterday, He Zizhong chose a villa near the gate because he knew that the houses deep in the villa area were basically owned by big shots.

The villa area was also divided into inner and outer zones. The inner zone was for dignitaries to live, and for big bosses to have meetings and offices. There was also a space planned for a clubhouse, an indoor swimming pool, and an office space.

Most of the people living in the outer zone were heads of large households, wealthy businessmen, and various well-connected organizations.

After a period of time, with the exception of the inner zone, the people in other houses must pay a monthly tax to ensure that the house is not expropriated. Of course, they generally did not dare forcibly requisition the houses in the villa area. The safety lock was already enough to deter most attempts. Once broken through forcibly, it could only be replaced by an ordinary door lock and the security would be greatly reduced.

Sure enough, as He Zizhong expected, soldiers soon came to check on them.

Hearing the sound of the door, He Zizhong went over to open the door carefully, confirming that there were soldiers outside before opening the door.

Several soldiers who had mastered the community database confirmed He Zizhong's head of household information, and after checking the rooms one by one-He Zizhong turned off the monitoring equipment early in the morning and sent it to the space-they confirmed there were no zombies present. Most of the armed soldiers retreated, leaving two people in charge of registration.

"This is?" The soldier who had registered He Zizhong's personal information looked at Fang Hao.

"My lover."

...

............

..................

There was silence in the house, and the registration soldiers were a little dumbfounded. They had seen gay men, but they had never seen such a calm and confident one!

Looking at them wearing two rings of the same style, the soldier in charge of registration whispered to the other, older man for help: "What, what should we write?" It really was a wealthy area, the style was completely different from ordinary people.

"Just write spouse." The other person was more calm. Anyway, it was the apocalypse now, and homosexuality didn't break the law. How could they bother about it? And just write it as it is.

After filling in the personal information, the two people asked again: "Have you always lived here? Have you ever left?"

"We were busy with work in city F before. It felt unsafe there after the accident on the first, so we came back. We just came back in the morning on the third." They could handle the monitoring facilities in the community, but there was also monitoring on the road outside. Who knows if he will be found out?

"Have you been out again in the middle?"

"Went out once during the day yesterday." He Zizhong cupped his hands. "After all, there is was nothing to eat at home."