61-65

61. The Winner

Guo Bing and his teammates used their strength from chopping wood and rushed forward, but it only deepened the wound on the zombie's neck. The zombie stood up and roared, the force throwing everyone around it out!

A shadowy figure took advantage of the zombie raising it's hands and shot out with another sting! The other eye of the zombie was also punctured!

Basic zombies when they first turn have terrible vision; they only rely on sound and smell to act. But when they evolve into level one zombies, their vision is restored a bit. At level two, their vision will be restored to the same level as when they were a human, so having damaged eyes will also affect their actions. Not to mention that Fang Hao even pierced the bones behind its eyes! Although the wound was not deep, it still hurt its brain!

He Zizhong, who retreated to the side, took advantage of others fending off the zombies to take out a bottle of space water and drank two sips to replenish his energy. When the circle of people was shaken off, Fang Hao once again attracted the firepower of the zombie in front. Equipping wind on his feet to drive him forward, his power was enhanced by both the acceleration and the gold ability on his blade, making it highly lethal. After another stab, the zombie's head was cut again, leaving only a short section of connected tissue! But the zombie was still moving!

The strength ability user of the Samsara squad got up at this moment, picking up an explosion-proof safety axe from somewhere, yelling and rushed up with the axe in both hands, and swung down, finally severing the zombie's neck.

"Thump..."

As the head of the zombie fell, its huge body also fell on the floor that it had smashed into pieces.

One, two, three... everyone collapsed to the ground one after another. No one knew who it was, cursing in a low voice, "What the hell was that? Not sleeping at night and instead came to search for food..."

Some of the people thrown out by the zombies coughed and vomited two mouthfuls of blood: "Damn, my ribs may be broken."

The members of the Samsara team hurriedly rushed to treat the wounded. He Zizhong waved his hand to said that he was just a little out of strength and not injured. Fang Hao hurried to his side to help him check his arms and legs.

"The head?" He Zizhong asked in a low voice.

Fang Hao's face was a little weird, and he blinked at him: "Inside..."

He Zizhong was stunned, and quickly "looked" into the space to see the white dumpling floating in midair with a very familiar appearance. Wearing a refreshing look as it 'jittered', its body released layer after layer of light. When did it get the crystal nucleus?! That head was obviously cut off just now, okay?!

Fang Hao held back his smile and put his hand on his chest to help breath smoothly. Guo Bing walked towards the inside and thought that He Zizhong was also injured, so he asked quickly: "Where is he hurt?! Is there anything wrong with the ribs? Let me see."

"I'm fine." He Zizhong quickly shook his head and stood up. "Is there any loss of manpower?"

"It's okay, Xiao Sun's arm was broken. Mengzi suffered the most severe injury, and broke four ribs. The rest of the people broke a few bones at most, and have some bruises. No one was killed." Guo Bing thanked He Zizhong seriously: "Thank you very much this time. Without you, I'm afraid we will lose a lot of people this time."

"Nothing, this was originally our responsibility." Since they are cooperating, He Zizhong will naturally take on the appropriate responsibilities. The most important reason for the other party's initiative to seek cooperation was that they fancied his and Fang Hao's combat effectiveness. He will naturally not be lazy. Not to mention... his own Tuanzi even swallowed the crystal nucleus innocently and unceremoniously?