Spending The Night With Gen 4!

Art by Oshio, Kanata's mama

Gen 4 x Reader Scenarios!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Amane Kanata -

Pillows? Check. Sheets? Check.

You were thoroughly making up the bed, making sure it was nice and clean. It was your first time sleeping together with your angel girlfriend, Kanata, so you needed to make sure it was as comfortable as possible.

As you were setting it up, you heard sounds of distressed coming from behind you. Worriedly, you checked on Kanata, making sure she was alright.

Your heart eased when you saw she was alright, she was just shifting uncomfortably as she is trying to get her wings free from her shirt.

You stifled your laughter, not wanting to feel the wrath of your ridiculously strong girlfriend again. You never expected for her to have this problem when you first started dating, you always thought she had already figured it out.

"You need help with that?" You asked her after successfully calming down.

After a bit of contemplating, she finally swallowed her pride and agreed. It took some time, but the two of you finally got her wings freed from their prison.

As thanks, she helped you add the finishing touches to the bed, making it looked like the world's softest bed. Satisfied with the conclusion, you turned off the lights, then both of you went to bed and finally went to sleep.

At least, that's what the two of you were supposed to do. Both of you were facing away from each other, cheeks red and the two of you were breathing heavily.

You didn't know whether to make small talk or shut your eyes, and you were sure the person besides you didn't know what to do either. You squirmed under the covers, hoping to rest in a comfy position.

You felt your girlfriend moved too, maybe she was also finding a better position. The two of you kept turning under the covers, until the both of you were literally laying right next to each other.

Shakingly, you put an arm over her as an attempt to hug her. She made a small embarrassed noise, but she didn't push you away which made you happy. The two of you snuggled closer, enjoying each other's warmth.

Soon enough, both of you finally went to sleep.

- Tokoyami Towa -

Towa looked at the mirror, her sleepy state was finally taking a toll on her. It was fairly obvious from the looks on her face, and she couldn't wait to finally go to bed with you.

She let her bright, purple hair down, letting it flow freely before softly combing it with her brush. She brushed it off gently, not wanting to ruin it. After that, she tidied it up again and then proceeded to wash up her face.

While she did like the cool and breezy feeling on her face, she eventually got a towel and wiped her face off. With her face now completely freshened, she finally went out the bathroom.

As she opened the door, she found a sight to behold. There you were, reading a book to her shape-shifting familiar, Bibi, with a happy and blissful expression. Bibi crawled up to you with each word you said, wanting to listen to your voice closer.

The devil couldn't help but melted at the sight. The first time you two started dating, her little familiar didn't trust you one bit. So, she's very happy to see the two of you were now getting along with each other.