My Girlfriend

Marc’s POV

The game was amazing. Anna sure is my lucky charm because without wanting to brag my assist to Leo was unbelievable and I just couldn’t help it to run near her seat and send her a kiss. I know that she didn’t want others to know about us and I’m sure my action didn’t help with that, but I just want to show her off to the world, so that every guy gets jealous of me for my beautiful and amazing girlfriend. Oh god did I really just think such cheesy things, I really changed since I have met Anna.

“He doesn’t hear you, don’t you see the look and this sloppy smile on his face. He sure thinks about his new lover.” With that I get out of my trance. “Who are you talking about?” I asked and just everyone bursts out laughing which makes me even more confused. “You, you dumbass. I just called your name like a thousand times but you didn’t notice me at all. Apparently you were daydreaming of some hot girl, so we didn’t want to disturb you, but now that you are back I wanted to ask you if you want to come to my place to celebrate the win.”

Now I finally know what had them all laughing and when Rafinha said that a furious blush made its way on my face. I probably look like a tomato. “Ähm…I don’t really know.” I spoke quietly. “Are you that whipped already, that you can’t even spend times with your mates without asking for permission?” I blush even more and everyone begins to laugh again. “No, but she is here today and I can’t just leave her here and leave without saying anything.” Everyone looks shocked and just then I realise what I have said. I just freaking told that I have a girlfriend and that she is even here tonight.

“Oh my little Marcy is all grown up now, so tell me who is it? I absolutely have to get to know her.”, Jordi squeals, sometimes I really think he is a girl. I mean he really hyperventilates every time when someone from the squad gets a girlfriend. What’s so special about it, personally I think it is actually really bad that I didn’t have a girlfriend for such a long time.

“Ähm I don’t know if she wants everyone to know already…” “It’s Anna!”, Gerard suddenly screams through the room. I turn around quickly and I swear if looks could kill, he were three feet under right now. “Is Anna the sweet girl you brought to training the other day?” Just at the mention of her name a smile makes its way on my face. “Yes, she is. But please just leave it, she really doesn’t anyone to know just yet and if I’m honest I want that too. It is just so much easier when we can just be on ourselves without the press or fans harassing us.” Suddenly I feel strong arms around me. “Oh Marcy, I’m so happy for you. And she really seems very nice and I’m already excited to meet her properly one day. I also understand your situation totally, so don’t worry I won’t tell anyone.” I hug Jordi back and I’m just so freaking happy, that my teammates are the way they are.

“So back to the original case, if you want Anna could come too. I mean she already knows some of us and she really is a kind girl, so why not.” I look at Rafinha and smile even wider. “Sure, I will just ask her, but now I really have to go, because she is probably already standing outside and I don’t want her to have to wait for too long.” Everyone awws and I leave the room quickly.

Just when I leave the VIP area, I see her. Beautiful as ever and smiling from ear to ear. I go to her and just when I’m in reach for her she slaps me on my chest. “What was that for?” She looks at me angry, but actually she is just too sweet at trying it. “Why did you do that after you have assisted the goal? It was so embarrassing.” Just then she hides her face on my chest. “Sorry sweetheart, but I just wanted to show everyone that I’m happy in love and that you are my lucky charm and nobody saw that it was you anyway, so don’t be embarrassed.” I can feel her smile, so I just tilt her head up so that I can look in her wonderful eyes. I bend down till I’m on the same height as Anna and just place my lips on hers.

When we finally part again I’m just in awe, how got I that lucky to get such an amazing girlfriend. “So I have a question. You can just say no if you don’t want to. Really, just say it. I…” “I can’t say yes or no when I don’t know what you are going to ask. So just stop rambling Marc, I’m not a little child, I know that I can decline.” She is sweet like a cupcakes. “Sorry, so Rafinha asked if we want to come to his place to celebrate the win.” I really don’t want to push her into anything, I know that she is kind of worried for what will happen when everyone finds out about us, but today it’s only going to be my friends and maybe their girlfriends and wives, so nobody who would tell anything to the press.

“Marc, are you ok? You look like you are going to hyperventilate any second now. C’mon take deep breaths just in and out.” I can’t help it but to begin to laugh. She is just so cute when she worries and oh god I like her so much. “Thank you for your tips doctor, but don’t worry I’m fine.” With that I hug her tightly to my body, it is just amazing to feel her in my arms. “So do you want to go to Rafinha’s?” I look down at her. “Sure, I mean I know the most of them anyway and I’m sure that the others are as kind as them. If you don’t mind I would love to spend more time with you and your friends.”

I’m just so happy that she thinks like that. “Babe, why would I mind it when you want to spend time with me. I love it. So do you have to change before or can we drive there right now?” She snuggles in my side when we start walking to my car. “No, I think I don’t look that bad, do I?” I just laugh at her and tighten my arm around her shoulder. “Anna, you look beautiful all the time, and this are only my teammates they don’t care what you are wearing.” I kiss her temple and search for my car keys in my pocket.

“Thanks and you look cute yourself today. This grey scarf really suits yourself. “You sure you didn’t mean I look hot, I mean Anna, I’m a man I can’t look cute we are either hot, sexy or something like that.” With that I poke her on her sides and she lets out a cute squeal. “So my little girl is ticklish?” “N-noo” But I know better than that and begin to tickle her, so that her laughter his heard in the whole parking lot.

We finally get into my car and drive off to my house because when I texted Rafinha, when Anna agreed to come with me, he said that we don’t need to come before nine, which is still two hours away. “So how about we watch a movie, till it’s time to leave?” I can see a smile coming on Anna’s face before I concentrate back on the road in front of me. “Sure, I would love to.”

Another chapter :) Hope you like it. So what do you think of this whole relationship thing? I would love to hear your opinions and also if you want to change anything or if I can improve anything. Love you guys. :*