Meeting them_1

Anna's POV

„So Anna I wanted to ask if you want to meet my parents sometime soon. Don't feel pressured or anything. It's just that I will drive there tomorrow since it's my nephew's birthday. If you want they would love to finally meet you. If you don't want to it is just as fine and we will meet another time."

Before Marc can ramble any longer, I press my lips on his. At first he is startled but then he kisses back and pushes me back, so that I'm lying on the couch and him hovering above me. "Not that I mind, but why did I deserve this amazing kiss, princesa?"

I smile. "Well, actually I haven't found any other way to shut you up, so that I can tell you that I would love to meet your parents tomorrow." Before I can think anything else, Marc leans in again and kisses the living daylights out of me.

We made out for half an hour and after that we were just too exhausted, so we decided to just lay in the living room and watch some films. I love to cuddle with Marc. Even though he is basically made out of muscles, it's so comfortable to lean into his side and to lay my head on his chest.

"So when do we leave tomorrow?" He smiles down at me and gives me a peck on my nose before answering. "I thought around ten, I will just pick you up, so you don't need to worry about anything." Just when I want to protest, he gives me a quick kiss on the lips and turns back to the television. I pout and I can see Marc smiling sheepishly in the corner of my eye.

"I don't want you to leave. I feel so lonely here in this big house. Don't you want to sleep here once again? You know I have a bed big enough for both of us. I would even cook you another dinner and bring you breakfast to bed. Just please stay here."

Marc is trying to persuade me to stay for five minutes now and honestly I really would love to give in, but I need fresh clothes for tomorrow and it just doesn't feel right staying two nights in a row at his place so soon in the relationship.

"I'm sorry but I really need to go home, I have to study and I need fresh clothes for tomorrow. You know that and don't you dare give me that look." Who knew that a cocky football player like him can give someone such a cute lost-puppy-look.

"Ugh fine, but if I can't sleep tonight I will blame you and you know that I'm really bad when I haven't got enough sleep." "I'm okay with that." We both get our shoes on and put on our jackets. Marc drives me home and kisses me in front of my door. "Have a good night and sweet dreams of me."

"Cocky much?" He laughs and kisses my nose once again. "You are my girlfriend, aren't you. So you should only think of me and nobody else, therefore you will also dream of me." I laugh at his cockiness. "Only if you dream of me." "Oh believe me I do. Every night." He takes a step forward and leans in to whisper something in my ear. "And believe me yesterday all my dreams came true."

I blush and turn away quickly, so he doesn't see it. "You are cute when you are blushing, then it makes even more fun to do something like that." He hugs me from behind and snuggles his face into my neck. I press my elbow into his stomach so that I can finally go inside. "No good-night-kiss tonight, Senor Bartra!"

"Princesa, don't be so mean." He pouts at me again. "I love you and I can't sleep without my good-night-kiss." I laugh, turn around and shut the door in his face. I can hear him knocking on it, but I just go upstairs to my apartment. Just when I'm inside my four walls, my phone starts ringing. "Anna, let me inside pwease." "Nope, see you tomorrow Marc!" With that I end the phone call, lay it down and go into my room to study for my exams next week.

*Next morning*

Yesterday I wasn't nervous at all but now is a complete other story. I'm shitting my pants right now, too scared to face Marc's family. I mean I'm going to meet not only his parents but also his twin brother Eric and his family. I mean Eric is Marc's other half, literally, I know that if he doesn't like me, Marc will think about our relationship too.

Before I can stress myself out even more, the doorbell rings. I open the door and just milliseconds later I can feel the warm, familiar lips on mine. "Good morning, princesa. How are you today?" I smile up at him. "I'm perfect now that you are here." "Awwh, princesa. I will always be there for you. Come here I missed you all night.

I need someone to cuddle with." I don't let me tell this twice, run forward and in his awaiting arms. I cuddle into him and just inhale his heavenly smell. "Are you sniffing me?" "Nooooo...Anyways you do it always too, so why am I not allowed to do too?" "True" He laughs and we continue to hug in the middle of the hallway.

"I'm sorry to say that but we really need to go now if we want to be there on time." "S...sure, just let me get my bag." I get out of his arms and want to turn around when Marc wraps his arms back around me. "Hey! What's up with you so suddenly? You were fine just seconds ago, but when I mentioned us going to get ready you got that shocked expression on your face. Is everything alright with you, you know you can just say no. You don't have to meet them today. We can always meet them another day."

"No it's okay, I'm just nervous you know. What if they don't like me, your parents or your brother, will you end our relationship then? Will you still stick with me?"

"Oh princesa, don't you worry, I will never ever leave you and why do you think that my family won't like you. You are the most perfect and most beautiful and most intelligent girl I know, everybody loves you. Just be yourself and relaxing. I will always be by your side and I will always protect you. I love you." I smile at him and his cuteness.

"I love you too." We kiss once again. "So now we really need to hurry, so hop hop." I laugh turn around and he slaps my ass. "Jerk." "Your jerk." We both laugh, I get my bag and we both leave to his home.

"So this is where you grew up?" "Yeah, I know nothing special, but it brings back many beautiful memories." "No, no it looks really sweet and cosy, I would love to grow up in a house like this." Marc smiles at me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "What's up with all the kisses in the last few days?"

"Well there is this reason, that you are my girlfriend and I can kiss you whenever you want. Second, I just love you and third you are just so beautiful and I want everyone to know and see that you are mine." "Possessive much?" He chuckles and leans in, but before he can kiss me, I get out of the car. "

C'mon I thought you don't want to be late." He pouts at me but does as told. "So remember just relax and be yourself. They are going to love you." I nod nervously and take his hand in mine for assurance. "Everything will be fine, just see."

We go up to the door and Marc rings the bell. I'm anxiously waiting for someone to open the door and just seconds later a beautiful woman stands in front of me. "Hola! Marc and you must be Anna. Marc why haven't you told me how beautiful she is. She looks like a freaking model."

I blush feverishly and immediately I can feel Marc's arm around my waist. "Anna, this is my lovely cousin Laura." "Nice to meet you." "Nice to finally meet you too, Marc has told so much about you. Come in the others are excited to meet you too." I follow her inside and we go inside a room which seems to be the living room.

There is one woman sitting on the couch, beside her there are two men and on the floor three children are playing. "Hola!" I say shyly. "Anna, this is my mother, my dad and this jerk here is my twin brother Eric." I want to shake all their hands but Marc's mother and his brother both give me a tight hug.

"Welcome in our family. I hope my brother treats you well. You know, if he doesn't I'm still single." Eric says to me and I crack up laughing, but apparently Marc doesn't find it that funny, since he tightens his arm around me and hides his face in my neck. "Don't get jealous little bro." "Hey, I'm only younger for three minutes." And like that they go on for the rest of the evening.

Hope you like the chapter. I'm so sorry for the long wait and I promise to try to update faster now. Please comment and vote. And if you have any ideas for the following chapters, just write me :)