Chapter 22: Kink

Xiao Zhan checks on his watch, he is sitting in the lobby waiting for his alpha to come back from taking his mother to their new apartment. He didn't want to show himself yet since she might not be ready for everything yet, or it might become a shock for her and her condition might worsen.

Not before long and the elevator's ding rang followed by its opening. There his man stride out of the elevator, walking until he reached him. Xiao Zhan smiled and stood from his seat, "How's she?" he greeted.

"She's already resting." a little disoriented, he massages his left temple shrugging off the uncomfortable pain bugging him since last night.

"Oh, I see," Zhan answered as he looked at his watch then look back at Yibo, his brows furrowed when he notices his alpha looking a little weak. "You okay?" he asked worriedly, holding his shoulders as he tilts his head to look at his face.

Yibo smiled and shook his head, "I'm okay... just..." he paused and look at his worried omega with his hooded eyes, he chuckled, "What's with that face?"

Xiao Zhan's brows furrowed even more, "I'm worried here and you're just laughing?" he remarked with his nose wrinkling. Yibo chuckled and pinched the tip of his nose, "I'm fine. Just a little hungry, I guess," he answered, grabbing Zhan's hands to intertwine with his.

Zhan sighed, "You should have said sooner, we can go have a treat before we go back to the headquarters," he said and was about to pull him when Yibo pulled him back, receiving a 'Why?' look from Zhan. "Well, food does give me energy but it's not enough for a vampire," he paused. "Well... uhh I haven't drunk blood for days now," he confessed.

Zhan tilted his head, brow raised, innocently.

Yibo bit his lower lip, trying to hold his chuckle as he watches his omega try to figure out what he said. "Uhh.. never mind, let's just go," he was not able to hold his chuckle, his mate is too cute to handle that he might suddenly kiss him right then and there. He started walking, shrugging off the thought of kissing him when Zhan pulled him back. "You don't choose a particular kind of blood right?" Zhan suddenly asked, making his jaw drop. Just what is his omega proposing with that?

"..Uhh.. yeah?" he answered, confused.

"Then come here," Zhan uttered, as he forcefully drags him into the comfort room, bringing him inside in the farthest cubicle.

Yibo who was still stunned and confused, watch his omega strip off his coat, resting it on his elbows then unbuttoning his shirt until the third button, showing off his fair and lovely skin. The alpha's mouth watered, he's been starving of blood for days now, but he's still sane to not let his guard down and gobble up what's in front of him.

"Come on, you're hungry right?" Zhan provoked, slipping his shirt lower than before.

"Shit! Are you sure? I'm still okay though," he asked worriedly at his omega, even though his fangs are already out and his eyes are eyeing his collarbones hungrily.

Zhan chuckled, "You don't look convincing," he remarked, "Come one, I'll be your food source for the meantime," he said and wiggled his shoulders, provoking him even more.

"T-thank you..." he uttered before lunging on his shoulder, fangs piercing his shoulder.

Xiao Zhan let out a yelp and followed with a faint moan. Gladly the comfort room is empty.

Zhan's hands traveled through his hair, brushing his brunette and pulling slightly in every suck Zhan makes. Electricity traveled inside his body, eyes rolling at the back of his head and even his knees are nearly losing their strength.

Yibo who hungrily drinking on him grabbed his waist tight, pulling him up when he notices him slowly sliding down. It lasted for five minutes when he stopped and pulled away, blood dripping from his fangs. He looked at the two holes he made and unconsciously licked the blood that ends up dripping on Zhan's skin.

Zhan whimpered at the feeling of the tongue brushing across his skin, he closes his eyes as he clutches on Yibo's arms, gripping them tight. Fuck, it was so good even though he lost some blood.

Yibo immediately came back to his senses when he felt a tight clutch on his arm, a bit weak with his usual strength but enough to strangle a normal person. "I'm sorry!" he apologized, he pulled his man up, worriedness is on his face.

Zhan chuckled, eyes hooded as if he's in ecstasy. "I'm fine."

"Really? I'm so sorry!" Yibo panicked, hugging his omega tight in his arms.

Zhan patted his back, "I'm okay," he whispered, "I have probably woken up a biting kink in me," he playfully answered.

Yibo blushed, speechless as of the moment. As if he just malfunction at what he heard.

Zhan laughed at his alpha's reaction, "We'll talk about that later. Come on, we still have something to do," he said as he pulled away from him and started fixing his clothes.

Yibo heaved a long sigh, well, what can he say? his mind is still processing that revelation.

"Let's go," Zhan chuckled as he pulls his hands and opened the door of the cubicle, and dragged him out. Yibo let himself get dragged with his cheeks still red.

.

They both arrived at his headquarters, the whole ride Yibo was silent, Zhan keeps teasing him which resulted in him blushing even more. Well, he's not good at flirting that he can't seem to rebut back and ended up getting even more flustered.

"You're finally back," Zhan's mom greeted upon entering the room, they both looked at his parents who were sitting on the sofa, waiting for them.

"Oh, hi, ma, dad," he said and kissed their cheeks. Yibo just bowed at them.

"Did your mom rest well?" His mother turned to Yibo.

Yibo smiled, "Yes ma'am, thank you," he bowed once again.

"Oh my, you don't need to thank me. We'll be a family soon," she chuckled earning a smirk from Zhan. Yibo blushed at her remark. "Anyway, the problem at hand," she cleared her throat. "You need to get the files your father left, do you have any idea where is it?"

Yibo nodded, "When we moved out, we left that house with only baggage of clothes, so I think it might be still there unless someone tried to get it. I was still a kid back then."

"Hm, then we'll check whether or not it's still there," Xiao Zhan muttered. His parents agreed with a nod. "We'll go today, is it okay for you? You don't feel tired?" he turn to the alpha.

"Yeah... I'm full..." he answered, whispering the last part enough for Zhan to hear, Xiao Zhan snickered at his reaction, he remembered what happened earlier.

"Then that's settled," he stood, "there's no wasting time anymore," he cheerfully uttered.

----

A/N: Sorry for not updating last night. I was in a slump. I hope you liked the update though