012

It looks like M/n had taken a liking to Gojo as she talked nonstop ever since the topic of the school's principal came in to the conversation

Gojo almost forgot why he was there in the first place.

(He forgot their previous conversation)

The three brothers could not help but stare as their mother kept on running her mouth to the guest who was as equally talkative.

So, as a means to break the two apart, the father thankfully butted in with a forced smile. "you seem to be quite fond of this yaga that the two of you speak of."

M/n being quite obvious to his smile, spoke as honest as before, "Of course, that man was quite like my older brother back then. you need not be jealous, my dear."

You can guess that she had him melting through her words.

Uriel looked away with a small frown. Although there was the slightest of twitch from his lips, "still as knowing as ever. hmph."

The brothers could only but stare in disgust and disbelief.

Vassago who could not take it any more longer, stood up and crossed his arms, "When do you plan to go?" He directly asked Gojo from across him, while the others could only nod in silent agreement.

"Vas. Don't be rude."

"But mother! if he only was here to bring beel back, then why is he hanging around for so long?" Vassago made a clear point, it's already been an hour and a half since he came with y/n.

Gojo stood up dusting himself, "I guess I got too carried away. but I'll need to head back along with her. it could be by force, if needed!~"

This man really had no sense of consideration.

"by force? and you think we'd let you so–"

"Very well then."

"M/n!/Mother!" The four brothers and father all yelled in protest and worry.

They were ready to talk some sense, but there was a change of air around her that did not allow them to.

"Keep your word. But I'll have you allow at least one of her brothers to come along with her."

'you may be from jujutsu high, but I cannot easily entrust my daughter to just anyone. It highly requires a lot of safety and care to do so.' M/n stared at the towering male with a heedful look.

"Sure! I don't see for there to be a problem with that!~

but please consider your decision ma'am, you know the world of the jujutsu and it isn't a task to be lightly taken." Gojo reminded uncaringly as he took a piece of the jam-filled biscuit.

The mother pondered but she was sure of it by now, her son's were trained well for self-defense and run-aways anyway. There'd be no problem, but of course that's a total different matter.

These are curses they were talking about.

But alas, she'd be damned if only her daughter would go. she wouldn't mind losing a son or two but not her girl.

But she'd weep either way.

M/n clearly remembered well how far that school was, It was one hell of a walk up there.

"I've already cleared my resolve, there's nothing to be considered any further. Just take them." Sighed M/n as she scanned all four of her sons. "Take her twin."

Everyone sweat dropped aside from Gojo.

"You sound like you're selling our/your children."

She faced them with the most disappointed look, "I might as well done so."

Y/n raised her hand to have a moment to open her mouth after all this time. Her mom nodded, Indicating for her to talk.

"Can I bring my fridge?"

🐦 . . . . .

————————————

————————————

Took me long enough. I lost my touch.

Guess what's back in town?

:)