Epi 3

A Battle of Aerial Mobility!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

3rd P. O. V

Bonnie running around with Pikachu and flareon as she said, "Come on, hurry up you three! Ash you can register for the Kalos league over this way!" She wave her hand as Ash answer, "Yeah, we know Bonnie."

"There's no need to rush. The Pokémon center will still be there."

"Thanks a lot, Clement. You too, Y/N. It's nice of you to bring me here."

"What did I do? I think I've been quiet this whole trip. If anything, thanked Clement." You pointed towards the four-eyed boy beside you. "Please, think nothing out of it Ash. I confess, I'm a little in awe of you." Ash gave a questioning look. "In awe?"

"You were willing to do you could to help Pikachu and that garchomp back then. Just watching you give me courage."

Ash sheepishly said, "Oh, come on. It wasn't that big of a deal." Ash and Clement stop as you continue walking and watch Bonnie playing with Pikachu and flareon.

"Sorry, just talking to myself."

---Pokemon center---

They arrived at the Pokémon center towards nurse joy. Nurse Joy greeted them with, "Good morning." And Ash greeted back. You only nodded.

"At this Pokémon center, helping Pokémon in need is our number one goal. We're here for trainers and Pokémon alike." Nurse Joy explained as Pikachu jumped on Ash's shoulder.

"I was hoping you could help me register for the Kalos league." Nurse Joy nodded. "I sure can. If you please, touch this panel wth your Pokédex." Nurse Joy show the said panel as Ash pute his Pokédex onto the panel. "Ash from Pallet town is now registered to enter the Kalos league. Number of badges currently in your possession, zero. We wish you the best of luck."

"You're all set now Ash."

"Awesome and I'm gonna win. My next step on becoming a Pokémon master."

Nurse Joy then said, "Every registered trainer is eligible to receive a Kalos region badge case. Here." A Wigglytuff came with a badge case on its hands. "A Wigglytuff!" He said as if he doesn't know it. "Why, yes. Here in Kalos region my able Pokémon center assistance is wigglytuff."

"That's great." Ash then thanked the Wigglytuff and took the badge case. "You're all registered. Good luck, train haes and always do your best."

"Right. Count on it."

"Pika!"

---Outside---

The three of you were waiting for Ash to come back as you play with the water fountain. And finally, he's here. "Guys, thanks for waiting."

"Hi Ash. Didn't you tell us you were going to the Santalune Gym first?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure the gym leader should be back by now."

"I think the best way to get to Santalune City, is by traveling route 4 all the way there." You went near Clement and leaned closer to him to watch the GPS. He blushed then show you the GPS and you leaned closer to it. "Then route 4 it is. Aren't you psyched Pikachu?"