Epi 6

Battling On Thin Ice!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Author P. O. V

"Ash, do you... remember me?"

You gave a ಠ۝ಠ face at the scene Infront of you. Serena asked Ash if he remembers her, which you thought, you were the only friend she had when she was a kid but oh, no! She did not!

The two Pokémon "ran away" to you to give them some "private" chat.

'I thought I was the only friend.' You thought.

Either way, you didn't give a shit and decided to clean pikachu and fletchling with the help of Bonnie. Pikachu sat on your lab as fletchling let Bonnie clean its wings. When you accidentally, petted pikachu's tail, pikachu cheered in delight and you gave a 'wtf' face.

Pikachu then stand on its own two feet and you tilted your head. You think to yourself, 'Isn't it better if pikachu uses four feet instead of two. It will easily loose balance. And pikachu can use its tail to hold its position.' Then you turn to fletchling who is still busy with Bonnie, who is cleaning its wings. 'Fletchling can try to control the wind in its wings and I, think, keyword, THINK, by doing so, it can balance itself without a problem. Also...I don't think that only gust, ice field and sticky web Ash had to worry about...'

Then Ash suddenly laugh as you look at him with a ಠ_ಠ face.

"You seem to have recovered. Why don't you continue training?" You told him and he reply with, "Yeah! I'm all better now–huh?" You told him to come closer and he obey. "What is it, Y/N?"

"I think I have a way to fix the whole gust problem."

"Really, you do?"

You nodded and told him what you had thought to yourself. He gave a surprise look then you continue and he decided to give it a try.

"Alexa, can we have another battle, please?" Alexa agree as Serena went to you and the Pokémon followed Ash back to the arena.

"Did you gave him a whole prep, wisdom talk or what? Cuz I pretty damn sure that anyone can't recover that quickly."

"That's not it. You see, I told him about when we were kids and I told him that he never give till the end. Then he suddenly get pumped up."

"And here I thought I'm the only friend you had." She playfully punch your shoulder and said that you weren't there when she met him. You met her BEFORE the event. "Fair enough."

The training started as you sat back down on the bench.

"Stay strong! Don't give up!" He encouraged them as they tried their best. "Get on your footing, pikachu. And fletchling keep your balance!" He did the way you told him to do and, what do you know, it worked. The other cheers as you nodded, satisfied.

"Now pikachu, use thunderbolt and fletchling, use razor wind!"

Now that you know it's working, you didn't pay attention to the match and decided to take a nap.

---later---

When you wake up, you find that the sun had almost set and the training ended with a satisfied results.

You look up to the sky that has painted with orange and yellow colour. You stare for awhile then get up and did some stretch.

You went towards the others as you congrats Ash. He, without a warning, wrapped his arm around you and said, "It's thanks to you for giving me those idea and thanks to Serena for getting me better." You then gave Serena a 'help me' face. She giggled as you glare at her and she quickly told Ash to let go of you, which he did, thankfully.