Epi 5

A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/N P. O. V

The three were running like an idiot as for me, I'm just walking like a normal person would. "Yeah, Santalune Gym you better look out. I'm gonna get my first Kalos badge from you!"

"Come on, guys. Can't you slow down a little? Ah!" Clement was about to fall but I catches him just in time. He thanked me as he get back into his normal posture. "Hey, Clement, Y/N hurry up!"

"One thing, and I think it's kind of important. Do you have any idea where the Santalune Gym might be located?" Ash clutches his hand and said, "No clue. Course I don't."....What an idiot.

"I figure stuff out best when I run. Keep moving ahead and you can't go wrong! That's the way we roll." He smile at Pikachu as Pikachu agrees with him. Then I heard a camera click.

"Thanks so much for the great pic. The two of you seem to have the makings of a great team."

"Hey, thanks. Pikachu's my partner."

"Pikachu." The woman with blonde hair giggled as I pulled Ash down the fountain by pulling his collar. "Fyi, if you're going to the Santalune Gym, make a right at that corner."

"Yeah? Awesome. Thanks a lot for the info. I told you we can't go wrong. Let's move Pikachu." Bonnie chases after Ash as Clement thanked the blonde lady. "They can't sit still, can they?" I then walked towards their direction.

---after the op---

We arrived at the, I supposedly, the Santalune Gym entrance. "Wow, we made it."

"Now, if I remember my facts correctly, the Santalune Gym leader specializes in bug type Pokémon."

"I can't wait to go inside. It's gonna be fun."

"Hello in there, I want to challenge you to a battle." The door opens as a helioptile jumped out and landed on Ash's face and Ash almost bumped into me but I move aside quickly. "It's helioptile!"

"Welcome Ash, Pikachu."

A lady came as helioptile climb onto the lady and sat on her shoulder. "It's nice to see you both again." It's the woman that Ash with at the airport. "Hey, Alexa. I didn't know you were here." Ash stand up as 'Alexa' said, "Uh-huh. I finished up my reporting and thought you'd be here soon, so I waited. So, are these your new friends?"

"Yep, I met them in Lumiose City."

"Hi Alexa, my name's Bonnie and this dedenne. And this is my brother." Bonnie introduce herself, dedenne and Clement. "I'm Clement it's nice to meet you."

"Y/N." I introduce myself simply as Y/N. I don't like talking to strangers so much. "That's quite amazing. You already knew the gym leader." Ash face Clement and told him that Alexa is not the gym leader but her sister. Now, I just realized that Alexa had the same features as that lady before. Maybe she's the sister?

"Viola?"

"That's me."

"Huh?" We turned around and was met with the same blonde lady from before. "Nice to see you again." She said as Ash asked in disbelief. "You mean, you're Alexa's sister?" I mean it's obvious she just said that she is. "Oh, so I take it you've already met one another."