➪𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢.

"Well isn't this just ironic?"

—— It was their favourite class; art class to be exact, and y/n was listening closely to their teacher giving the class instructions on an upcoming project

After the teacher was finished speaking, they walked up to y/n to tell them that they were going to work on the art piece to submit to the national art contest instead of working on the project.

"The theme is expressing unspoken feelings. Your piece should show the audience strong emotions." The teacher explained.

"How long do I have to work on the project? And is there any limit to what form the art piece should be in?" Y/n asked.

"About two weeks. And no, your creativity is only your limit here. Now good luck, y/n, we're rooting for you." The teacher said before walking away.

"Something that expresses unspoken feelings huh..." Y/n thought.

They began to search deep into their thoughts for an idea, when all of a sudden, an image of Reki and Langa popped into their head.

"I had sketched down an image of them that night at S. The way they leapt into each other's arms, and the mutual unspoken love they have for each other. I felt so happy for them, yet it was so painful for me to watch." Y/n's thoughts began to run wild.

With that, y/n began to get to work on the project.

By pouring their own true thoughts and feelings into the work.

—— "Don't you think y/n has been a bit more distant lately?" Reki asked Langa, the two were sitting next to each other on the school rooftop

"I did notice they have nerve approaching us less lately." Langa nodded in agreement.

"I wonder if I did anything wrong. I just wish I knew what it is. I want to help y/n the way they had helped me before." Reki sighed, reminiscing the events months ago.

"I would also want to help. If it weren't for y/n, I'm not sure if we would be together right now." Langa stated.

A silence fell upon the couple, with both of them deep in thought. Thinking of why y/n started talking to them less and less.

"I've been so happy lately with Langa, that I've barely looked out for y/n. They have a hard time talking to other people, and I've just been selfish not paying attention to them at all." Reki thought worriedly.

"Reki, let's go check up with y/n a bit later okay? I think us three can use some time to catch up." Langa suggested with a small smile.

"Mhm. Sounds like a plan, you come up with the best ideas. I wonder if y/n is still drawing on that sketchbook of theirs." Reki chuckled, thinking back on the collection of their impressive sketches.

"For now let's just enjoy our free period in peace, Reki." Langa sighed, leaning back on the wall they were sitting against.

The two sat in the warm sun, soaking in each other's happiness for each other for the rest of their time.

—— Two figures of blue and red were created, carefully sculpted by hand. Y/n's project was coming along quite nicely.

They made the blue figure leaping into the arms of the red figure, and the red figure accepting it with open arms. And now, they just had one more thing to create.

By sculpting a third figure that was made with black polymer clay, they put it in a position like it was trapped inside something, trying to get out.

After adding in final touches to the third figure, the school bell rang, and the teacher told y/n they would be continuing next class.

They nodded in response, and gathered all their things outside of the art classroom. The stepped outside, and was suddenly met with the amber eyes of a certain red head.

"Hey y/n, how are you doing?" Reki asked with a grin.

Langa stood beside him, slightly taller, gave y/n a wave too.

"I'm good, now I have to go. Goodbye." Y/n said, speed-walking away from the pair.

Reki's grin immediately faded.

"Something wrong has happened to them, and it's too late for me to notice now, isn't it?" Reki thought.

Focusing back on y/n's perspective, they felt their insides burning up, filled with them fear and not knowing how to confront the two right now.

"I can't believe I acted to rude to them. I'll have to apologize a bit later." They thought.

Y/n continued to scurry down the school hallway, into a remote area where no students really go to. There, y/n sat down and began eating their lunch.

"Right now, it's better for me to isolate myself from them in order to get over my own selfish feelings. It's not like I can even fit in with them anyway." Y/n thought.

And so, that was the moment when y/n realized the true burden they had been carrying.

Being forced to run away from their own feelings.

Status: half-edited

A/n: we're almost reaching the end of this book 😱😱