Chapter 1

Applejack had just got done bucking Apples for the day. She was exhausted and ready to get back into the house to relax with Applebloom. She opened the door and heard a familiar voice. "Hey Applejack! Have you seen Fluttershy?" Applejack turned around to see Rainbow Dash. "No I haven't sugarcube" she answered. "Oh. Ok. She hasn't been home for awhile. I'm starting to worry" Rainbow Dash replied. "I'm sure She is fine Rainbow. Just give it some time" Applejack said. "Well I'm gonna go rest sugarcube. I recommend you do too. You look tired" she said as she walked into her house. Rainbow Dash flew off and saw Rarity walking.
"Hey Rarity. Have you seen Fluttershy?" Asked Rainbow Dash. "She went out of town darling." Rarity replied. "Without telling anypony else? That's not like her" Rainbow Dash replied. "Well I need to hurry and talk to Applejack so I'll have to talk to you later." Rarity told Rainbow Dash as she kept walking. Rainbow looked at her with a confused expression and flew back to her house.
Applejack was awoken by a sudden banging in the door. She trotted over and opened it to see Rarity standing there. "Hey Applejack. Do you think you could help me with something back at the boutique?" Rarity asked. "I'm awfully tired sugarcube. I wish I could but I don't think I have the strength to. Maybe tomorrow?" Applejack replied. "But I need it done now" Rarity told her. "I can't do it for you today Rarity. I'm sorry" Applejack said as she closed the door and walked into her room. She layed down and dozed off.
Rarity could see Applejack through her bed room window. How am I going to get in with out waking anypony up? She thought to herself. Her face light up and she walked examined the window. It was locked. She walked over to the next and it was slightly open. She lifted it and crawled in. Applejack groaned and rolled over. Rarity quickly hid and made sure she wasn't awake. Once she knew it was safe, she walked over to her bed and stuffed her head into her saddle bag. She pulled a needle out and stabbed it into Applejack, injecting the liquid into her.