Chapter 3

Applejack felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck. She attempted to reach for the spot where the pain was but her effort was in vain. She opened her eyes to see She wasn't in her room anymore. She tried to get up but was stuck to the table. The chain around her neck rattled with her movements.
What's going on? Where am I? Applejack thought to herself. She examined the room closer. There was a dim light above her that shined down onto the table and revealed what held her down. She also noticed a chair and a table at the edge if the light but what was on the table was concealed by the shadows that consumed the rest of the room.
There was a sudden creaking as light from an external source flowed into the room. A figure walked in and was consumed in the shadows as the external light source was cut off. Applejack could hear the figures footsteps nearing her. The figure appeared in the light. "Rarity?" Applejack asked. "Hello darling. Looks like your awake for a little fashion fun" said Rarity joyfully. "Why am I here and why am I tied to this table?!" Applejack shouted in reply. "Stop your yelling Applejack or I'll have to do something about it!" Rarity replied. Applejack went silent and pondered on what she meant by that. Rarity walked over to the table and wheeled it near Applejack.
Applejack looked down at the table to see various tools and sharp objects. "Rarity, what are those For?" she asked nervously. "You'll find out soon enough darling" Rarity replied. Applejack started to get more and more worried. Rarity examined the tools for a second then picked up a knife and examined Applejack. She reached her hand in Applejack's mouth and pulled her tongue out. She lifted the knife and cut Applejack tongue off.
Blood rushed out of Applejack's mouth and her eyes began to water up from the pain. Rarity put the tongue into a bin sitting just out of Applejack's sight and examined her victim to figure out what to do next. She shrugged and put the knife back then grabbed the scalpel. She began to slice Applejack's chest open. She took the flaps and folded them over to reveal the muscle on her chest. "My, you have some muscle darling. Much more then Fluttershy." Rarity said. Applejack began to panic. She looked around to see what she could do.
"I'll be back later darling. Its time for me to open up the boutique" Rarity told Applejack. She turned around and walked into the shadows. Light flowed in from the entrance as she walked out then disappeared as she shut it. Applejack continued to look around. Then she realised that one of the shackles was loose. She kicked and it her leg popped out.