Chapter 2

Rarity stuffed the knocked out Applejack into a bag and put her on her back. She began to walk towards the window and accidently knocked something down. She quickly threw Applejack out the window and darted out. She waited to see if anypony heard the object hitting the floor and shattering. No pony came.
Rarity looked around for Applejack to see the bag that held her was on the ground. She accidently threw her off the roof. She made her way off the roof to recover the bag and make her way back home. The only thing that illuminated her path was the moon that hung in The middle of the cold night sky. She observed her surroundings for something to pull with Applejack concealed inside so no pony suspected too much.
Rarity saw a wheel barrow just big enough to fit the Applejack. She hurried over to hit and tossed the bag in. She thought for a second and had an idea. She filled the wheel barrow with leaves that have fallen off the trees from all the bucking. She observed to make sure the leaves fully covered the bag. Once satisfied, she turned and started to make her way home.
Rarity was almost to her boutique when a stallion stopped her. "What are you doing Rarity" the stallion asked. "Why, I'm taking these back to my boutique to start my new fashion line. I wanted to base it off of nature!" She replied. "Ok Rarity. Do you need any help?" the stallion said with a smile. "Oh no thank you dear. I'm almost home. I appreciate the offer! Well it's late and I need to get these back home. Good night there Mr. Whooves." she said. "Good night Ms. Rarity" he replied.
Rarity rushed home and dumped the leaves into the trash, making sure Applejack didn't slide in there with them. She threw the bag onto her back and made her way inside. Once inside, Rarity made her way to the room where she held Fluttershy. The door opened slowly as she walked in and threw the bag on the floor. Rarity used her mouth to untie the binds holding the bag shut and dumped the still passed out Applejack. Applejack was hoisted onto the table and locked up in metal clamps and chained down at the throat to prevent her from escaping. She checked the chain to make sure it wasn't choking Applejack but tight enough her to not slide out of. Once everything was squared away, she locked the room and hid it once more.
Rarity trotted over to her bed and layed down, instantly falling asleep.