♟| h. calloway

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

hailey calloway

𝐀𝐆𝐄 !

23

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 !

female

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

heterosexual

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 !

⤿ has a couple of small tattoos scattered around her body, nothing too big⤿ has scars from bullet grazes / knives & silly childhood endeavours

⤿ has scars from bullet grazes / knives & silly childhood endeavours

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

it was impossible to trust people in this small, corrupt world — at least that's what hailey believed. life isn't rainbows and flowers, no it's death and decay. extortion and blackmail. everyone has a motive and everyone will go to extreme lengths to acquire what they desire. it didn't come as a surprise to hailey when people tried to destroy her family. trust had to be earnt — however people handed it out as if it was free. hailey learnt at a young age to be wary of those around her. no one was truly honest, not everyone had someone else's best intentions in mind. being the second eldest in her family, she witnessed the distraught her parents faced when challenged and threatened. the idea of being stabbed in the back by someone she trusted, both physically and metaphorically is scary. it terrifies her, takes her years to trust someone. but even then how much do you really know someone? everyone's after the same thing, money, but to what extent will people go to get that money? it's a scary thought, the very idea of trust is a social concept. hailey trusts a handful of people in her life, everyone else is suspicious until proven innocent.

she was always innocent as a young girl, her parents did a brilliant job of shielding their children from the nasty world they lived in. however their protection only backfired — after graduating she was unprepared for the real world. all the difficulties waiting for her, the troubles and issues she couldn't solve through conversation. it damaged a person, and it did exactly that to hailey. university was no piece of cake — it was exactly why she dropped out in her second year. having to face the harsh truth taught hailey a lot, it was a 'dog eat dog world'. she had to work for her position, everything and everyone was a threat. accidentally running into a complete stranger, spilling coffee all over their shirt was a mistake. however it lead hailey to become who she was today — little did she know that interaction would change her life. it was like a slap in the face, urging her to mature and get her life together.

blunt, and probably heartless at this point; hailey operates a strict no bullshit policy. there's nothing she hates more than secrets and being lied to. she has little to no issue saying what's on her mind and on some occasions find satisfaction in the grotesque tasks she carries out. it floods her body with some sort of adrenaline, knowing that she could either be successful or fail horribly. hailey doesn't care about what other's think. she's content in her ways, her job, and her actions. people are a threat to her and the peace she established. yet she can't help but flock towards others when invited out on social occasions — it's selfish, but she loves a good conversation. besides who could turn an offer to go out down, when it involves booze? perhaps liquor and hailey are not a good mix. she never hesitates to give her opinion when sober, so drunk her is worse. then in come the messy feelings and a lot of drunken blabber she doesn't mean.

 then in come the messy feelings and a lot of drunken blabber she doesn't mean

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 !

born into a highly influential family, hailey had grown up with the best of everything. she had the most supportive family, attended a great school and had the most amazing friends, many of which she grew up with. life was easy and she grasped at every opportunity given to her. thinking back to it, hailey had never faced an issue, ever, whether it was financial or something related to school. there was always someone there to help her out. her parents were always there to aide her, making sure she never saw the world for how it truly was. her parents guarded and protected her, prevented her from seeing reality.

years later, dropping out of university was no easy thing to do. academically, hailey had always excelled. she had been good at everything she ever did, was perfect at playing her chosen instrument, could fluently speak another language. yet none of those things had prepared her for university. she struggled immensely, deciding it wasn't for her during her second year. going against her parents wishes — something she had never done before — and dropping out. life felt pointless, and to some extent it was pointless. what was a girl with no degree supposed to do? that accidental altercation with a stranger changed her life — some may argue for the better, whilst others may disagree. apparently she had just the skills they were looking for, her qualities were supposedly attractive and the team wanted to hire her. skeptical at first, she turned down the mysterious offer.

hailey could argue that taking up the job opportunity has been the best thing she has done. it's not easy being a cold blooded murderer — it definitely wasn't easy at first. the first couple years of being an assassin were brutal. mentally, she wasn't ready. physically, she felt sick looking at the lifeless bodies after she had killed someone. she was scarred emotionally. however it was somehow easier than working for her degree in medicine. she had gone from wanting to help people, to killing them instead. it was a drastic change, yet now after having been in the industry for a minimum of four years, it was the best decision she had ever made. the pay was so much better than anything she could've made as a doctor.

having a job as a contracted killer was no easy thing, it meant she had a ton of enemies. there are many people out looking for her, wanting revenge, wanting her to die. every day that she lives, her name is added to someone else's hit list. her family believes that hailey landed a job at an amazing firm, working a regular nine to five and earning a shit ton of money. it would break them to know what she does for a living and also puts her family in danger. she keeps face to face interactions with them to a minimum. that way it's easier to continue the lie and also keep them out of harms way. it was either kill or be killed and when it came to family, hailey wasn't going to take any chances.

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 !

⤿ was a pre-med major before turning into a cold blooded assassin.

doperession