♟ | d. villarreal

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

darcy elise villarreal

𝐀𝐆𝐄 !

21

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 !

female

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

heterosexual

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 !

⤿ standard ear piercings, as well as an industrial piercing, left ear⤿ belly button piercing⤿ has several tattoos littered across her body in discrete locations, such as ;— a tattoo on her lower back that says 'unforgettable'— a simplistic tattoo ...

⤿ belly button piercing
⤿ has several tattoos littered across her body in discrete locations, such as ;
— a tattoo on her lower back that says 'unforgettable'
— a simplistic tattoo of a flower located just beneath her right breast
— the words 'vivere senza rimpianti', translating to 'to live without regrets' tattooed on her pelvis
— has the words 'bite me' tattooed near her ass

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

darcy has never been one to stay silent & stay on the sidelines, the brunette prefers active participation. she's a doer and enjoys having things to do, constantly. this comes in handy during rehearsals for her figure skating shows, in which she shares her opinions & criticisms on the choreography. darcy loves being involved in the process, and is known to become engrossed with the tasks at hand, whether that is making amendments to choreography, or simply cooking a meal after a long day of rehearsals. she can be pushy when needed, and assertive if she feels as though what she has to say can contribute to a discussion and can change the course that it is travelling in. whilst not necessarily blunt to the point it's unnecessary and aggressive, the brunette will make sure she is heard. darcy isnt one to back up into a corner, especially when it comes to something she is passionate about, such as her job.