Chapter 15 - The Toughest Decision

---June 8, 1942 - 1844 Hours / 6:44 PM---

5 girls from Sakura Empire; Zuikaku, Atago, Ise, Souryuu, and Shigure waltz inside the meeting room in a badass fashion after they heard Commander Dave Berenson calling them to come inside. Everyone was pretty much surprised by their sudden appearance, particularly Duke of York:

"C-Commander? What's the meaning of this?" she asked, bewildered.

"While these people are in the brig, both me and Zuikaku made a deal. We both determined that we cannot let the Sirens take over our lands after what had just happened 4 days ago. And I had figured that if we could work together, we could hold off the Sirens long enough while our forces recover from our injuries. Once that we are satisfied that we recovered our strength, we will launch a decisive counter-attack..." he explained.

It took a lot of while to convey the message to the rest in the meeting room that everyone deserved a second chance, and for that, their hostility to the Sakura Empire gave way to them giving the Sakura Empire defectors a warm welcome and they finally understand about restoring relations. After a long wait, Commander Berenson can finally lay out a plan.

"Alright. With extra reinforcements, we might have enough power to give a little pushback against the Sirens... So here's what we gotta do..." he said, as he presses the button hidden from their eyes. This transforms their meeting table into a electric holographic platform with a lot of clanking and whirring coming from the machinery parts on the table. Soon, it lights up, revealing the planning processes, terrain navigation maps, intel about the Sirens and all of the factions, the weather data and the fleet's status... they are all there in this advanced holographic computer, which allows people to navigate the screens, but without any physical contact on their body, such as their hands and arms passing through the holographic computers harmlessly and without resistance.

Everyone was stunned.

"Such futuristic advancement you have there," remarked Booker.

"That wasn't even been here before!" Warspite's jaws dropped.

"The previous commanders before you... They didn't mention about this appearing out of the blue," added Neptune.

"How did you build this?" asked Zuikaku, who appeared to be both impressed and befuddled at the same time, considering the fact this is 1942, and it never had computer-holographic technology on this scale.

"Specialized engineers from both Britain and America... and this is infused with over 30% of the Siren's technology... and 2% unobtanium..." replied Dave. "I also had a degree of technology and engineering as well... It was built in secret just 15 days after I am appointed base governor and alliance fleet commander, and it took 3 months for it to finish..."

"That makes sense..." nodded Zuikaku.

"So maybe that's why you lied to us about your office undergoing a "urgent, lengthy renovation" as you said, while we are to attend your meetings at your office and at your furnished basement at your house for the past three months!?" said Duke of York, who looked unhappy that she and many others had been lied to and few others showed their displeasure as well.

"Look, this is top secret..." sighed Dave. "But we have no time for this... This is more important right now."

"Fine..." mumbled Duke of York.

"Alright, back to planning." he said as he swipes the computers and opens up the ocean map. "Now, if any Sirens were to attack either your Sakura Empire base or our base, we had to make do of our flanking tactics...." he said. "But with our best ships, including Enterprise, Belfast, Sheffield, Yorktown, Hornet, and Queen Elizabeth vanished, and with Hood and Illustrious in the infirmary... we are at a disadvantage..."