New beginnings🤍🐍

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠~~~~

(omniscient)

"Yo Top the judge lady said it might be a good idea to adopted another child maybe a girl again." Montana said looking at the paper in his hands. "I mean it ain't a bad idea cause you always wanted another girl other than macei."

"That's a good ass idea tho top." Ben said hopping on the couch next to joe. "Macei would have a sister to hang out with instead of the snakes she call friends."

"Stop jumping on my damn couch like that." Kentrell said hitting Ben. "But that a good idea now cause Macei is always at nene house."

"Ouch damnit that hurt." Ben said moving away from kentrell.

"I think that a stupid ass idea." Kd said walking into the living room.

"Bitch you're stupid." Joe said with a mumble after. "Big eared bitch."

"Not the big eared bitch." Ben said rollin on the floor.

_____________

(Taylin pov)

"Taylin Kamia Jones you need to stop fighting before you get transferred." Mrs. Loretta said in a stern voice. "I told you way to many times. Don't walk away while I'm talking to you."

I stop and turn around. "Like you said Mrs. Loretta you tell me way to many times but you never tell them bunch of balloons looking hyenas to stop coming at me sideways.", and with that i turnt right back around and walk into the Orphanage slamming the door behind me.

"I'm getting tired of this shit mane." I said slump walking into the shared room I have. "I can't wait until I'm 18 to get outta the hell hole."

"Shut the fuck up with that damn talking to yo self." Briella, my bestie said making me jump.  "You do this shit way to much."

"Bitch." I said throwing a shoe at her. "What the fuck wrong with you coming out of the closet and shit?"

She caught the shoe which was hers and put it up after slightly bucking it at me. "I'm tired of you throwing MY shit taylin."

"Then take a damn nap and I don't know why you bucked that damn shoe at me like I was gonna jump." I said put on my old shoes. "You ready Ella?"

"For what? Where we going?" Says briella.

"Yo ass don't play attention, yesterday I said we gonna meet kevo, twice, and his homeboy at the park." I said rolling my eyes. Her ass never pay attention.

"Oh." She said putting on her shoes."Let just go cause now you doing to much with that little eye roll."

"Girl hush but can you take my picture of please." I say with puppy eyes.

"Yea and that puppy eye shit ugly as hell." Ella say snatching my phone. Rude ass mother fucker. "Cheese."