Family?? 🐍🤍

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖'𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛'
𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑒?~~~~

Previously on 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑

"Youn scared?" Joe asked. " I mean nelly was."

"I mean there's nothing to be scared of. If they don't like me then they don't." I said still looking out the car window and shrugging my shoulders again. "It's life not everyone gonna like ya." And with that I dosed off.

____________________
(february 7th, 2020)

"Taylin wake the fuck up." I heard which made me pop up out of my sleep.

"I'm up I'm up." I said looking around panicking.

"Girl is you good." Ben 10 asked laughing. "Nigga we at the house."

"I tried waking you up like 7 times." Kentrell said which scared me cause I didn't know he was in front of me. "Oops sorry." He backed away.

"Ok where we at." I said squinting my eyes.

"At the house." Kentrell said making me stand up and stretch. "The family in the house."

"Oh ok let's go." I said walking behind Ben to the house. "How many people gonna be in here?"

"You'll see." Baby joe said while opening the door. "Go sit on the couch." once he said that I damned near sprinted to the couch cause my legs was hurting like hell. "Damn she's a runner she's a track star."

"Shut up." I said sticking up my middle finger and pulling out my phone to text the gc what all happened so far and to tell em that I was safe. "Get out my damn phone big eared bitch."

"Rude just like yo father." He said walking away.

"Come back here and say it to my face hoe." I said before he turnt the corner. "Imma whoop his ass one day." After a few minutes everyone that is family or friends with the Gaulden family and kentrell came down stairs.

"Y'all can introduce y'all selves and who y'all are to me." Kentrell said which made some random lady start.

"Hello I'm Sharonda but you can call me momo." She said. I'm still gonna call her Sharonda. "And I'm kentrell mom."

"Hello." I said with a wave.

"Hi I'm Jania and I'm Shanelle, kacey, Nhykeim, and precious mom, and kentrell babymomma." She said as she gave me a little side hug. I said hello back to keep this long as line going.

"I'm Tele and I'm kentrell sister."

"I'm lay and I'm also his sister."

"I'm kendalle and I'm his brother."

"I'm Trina and I'm the mother of Taylin, and I'm his babymomma."

I'm Starr and kamron and kamiri are my sons, and I'm also his babymomma."

"I'm Nisha and kayden aka draco is my son and I'm his babymomma."

"I'm drea and kodi is my daughter and I'm his baby momma."

"I'm ya ya and kentrell jr is my son and I'm his baby momma."

"I'm jazlyn and I'm currently dating kentrell." She says standing near him.