New bonds 🤍🐍

𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚘𝚑
𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚎, 𝚗𝚘
𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎~~~

Previously on 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑

"Mane we just here looking at a sister bond." Damian said.

"And was, but yo weird ass had to ruin it." Ella said looking down at the phone.

"I like you." Macei said looking at Ella. "We could be friends."

____________

(June 2nd, 2020)

"Damn this movie sucks." Damian said still laying on the floor. Fuck wrong with him, but they spending the night.

"Nigga you PICKED the movie." Macei said snatching the remote.

"Y'all brake my shit imma make y'all pay." I said pointing at them.

"Yea no they gonna pay for that shit Ian touch that damn remote." Kevo said laying on my lap.

"Y'all date?" Precious asked. To be honest I didn't know she was in here so she scared the hell outta me.

"When the fuck you came in here?" I asked looking at her like she a ghost. "And no."

"Can I wear this instead then?" Ella said coming out of my closet for the 17th time. "I mean it cute."

"Ella I said yes before all this shit why you keep asking me." I said tired, lost, and confused. "Mane just put some night clothes on."

"I'm back." Twice said coming in my room.

"Thank the lord cause Ella doing to much." Damian said.

"Don't do my good sis that." Says macei.

"On Jesus left toe don't do to much on her." I said pushing his head.

"On my unborn kids don't do her." I heard from Ella phone.

"Son that Chris?" Kevo said.

"Yea."

"Mane YALL need to shut the fuck up." Nhykeim said coming in here.

"Nigga who you be?" I asked cause not him coming in here like he own shit.

"Mane shut up pops said hush it down."

"On my seafood boil he didn't." Macei said which was true cause he most likely gone or fucking his girlfriend which I can't remember her name to save the life of me.

"Macei no one talking to you damn."

"You is now."

"On my dead mouse don't start that shit." I stated already feed up.

"Mane hush up."

"Now Nhykeim I'll beat yo ass."

"Mane you ain't gonna do shit." He said making me almost get up to look down and see kevo sleep, Precious sleep behind him, Damian looking amused at me and Nhykeim argument, twice making a TikTok that I don't know he started that shit, and Ella still in my closet looking for clothes, and Macei doing a TikTok with twice the fuck they started that shit I do not know.