Chapter 13: Star Wars.

[(Avengers Compound, Upstate New York)]

Looking out the window, the Sun was beginning to settle behind the clouds, creating a bright orange hue in the sky.
Days like this was peaceful and calm, without having to battle and having the time to relax with the person you treasure the most and that was exactly what Steve and I was doing. Kinda.

The sound of clashing and dramatic music hit my ears as I walked down the hallway into the living room, only to see Steve sitting there with a childlike smile, watching a movie which I soon recognised it to be Star Wars.
I knew he wanted to watch this movie but I didn't think he'd like it this much. Stuffed in the crevices of my arms held multiple documents of our dear friend Bucky 'Bucket' Barnes, who was supposedly last seen in Europe. Even though Steve cared for Bucky a whole lot, I was beginning to think I was the only one that was going to be looking through these while Steve had a fun time watching the movie.

Placing myself down beside him I was suddenly met with an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side, without removing his eyes from the screen.

"It seems like your enjoying it, you'll have to watch the others!" I spoke, beginning to look through the documents, until the movie was put on pause.

I raised my head to see Steve staring at me with a happy but confused expression.

"What?" I asked him, before turning my head back towards the work.

"So your telling me that there are other Star Wars movies other that this one?" He asked.

"Yes, there are.." I told him sarcastically, not removing my head from the work.

One of documents show security camera footage from outside a hotel in Bucharest, the capital of Romania, though as agents of Shield went to capture him, he was nowhere to be found. A hand shot up to my forehead, as a headache started to form, probably from all the work on finding Buck and not much sleep.

"good! Buck would really enjoy this, we are going find him!" Steve exclaimed to me, rubbing his thumb up and down my arm.

"Your such a kid!, but that exactly why I got these" I gave some of the documents to Steve.

For about an hour or so, Steve and I was looking through them, with the sound of the
Movie in the background.

"According to this, he was last seen in Romania, I think that's where to look first!" I explain to him.

A ringing sound called out from the table in front of us, it seemed to be a phone call from Thor.

"Let me take this" I got up and walked away into the kitchen and answered it.
________________________________
"Hey, Thor what's going on? You never call me and I really didn't think you knew how to?" I spoke.

"Hey—is this righ——" Thor's voice, along with wind sounded through the phone.

"Thor, um you've got the phone upside down, turn it around?" I tell him, knowing already what was wrong.

"Yeah, ITS IT RIGHT NOW" I moved the phone away from my ear as his voice spoke loudly from it.

Steve turned towards me with a confused face, I just laughed at him and told him not to worry about it, it's Thor and he just turned around, chuckling.

"You ready?" Thor exclaimed to him.

"Ready for what?" I racked my brain, looking to see if there was anything that I was supposed to do.

Until it hit me..

"Oh Odin, yeah I'm ready when we going?" I asked him, we talked about doing this funnily while we were battling Ultron.

"In a few hours" he spoke back.

"Okay, I'll see you there" I gazed over at Steve, knowing that these few hours I needed to make the most to him.
_____________________________

I strolled over to sit back with Steve, who was looking up at me as the movie had already finished.
He held his arms out for me, which I crawled into. The air was calm but my brain wasn't.

"Steve..." I spoke, quietly.

"Yes?"

"You know when the team had a conversation about the infinity stone and about where they were?" I explained to him, turning to look up at him, my chin on his chest.

"Yeah, why?"

"We'll, since we don't really know where the rest infinity stones are, Thor and I are going to explore the universe together"

"When is it?"

"I kind of forgot about it, until he called and told me when it was and it's in a few hours" I told him, bowing my head, feeling guilty for not telling him sooner.
Steve lifted my chin to look into him eyes and I saw no anger.

"So your leaving me here alone? Your coming back right? I can't deal with the team alone!" he told him, his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"Of course I am, I don't know if you'd live without me if I didn't!" I giggle at him, cheekily.

"No I don't think I will!" He answered to me back.

We both smile at each other, leaning in and shared a sweet kiss, which one would probably be the last for awhile.

"So...you gonna put the next movie on?" He spoke hopefully to me, as soon as we pulled away.

"Yes" I told to him, laughing.

The relationship between Steve and I was very sweet and loving, but as for now we were taking it slow but as for it was both our first relationships it was nice, but I still don't like being away from him for a long time but that was how it had to be.

But for now, it was just me and him and that's how we like it to be.

And...

mixed with a little bit of Bucky...

(The first chapter of  Thor Ragnarok is done! I hope you enjoy this experience as much as I love writing it.
Tell me what you thought and if there is any corrections that need to be made!)
Please vote and comment :)