Chapter 14: Father.

(Sorry there wasn't a chapter last week, I was away on holiday (: )

[(Avengers Compound, Upstate New York)]

Hours soon passed and I had to say farewell for now to Steve and the rest of the team, it was very heart warming and upsetting, having to say bye but I knew I would be back soon enough...well I hope.. maybe?...probably.

Eventually, Thor and I explored many parts of the universe, finding more and more about the infinity stone and where to find them. We went from planet to planet, meeting new people along the way. All this information and discovery, lead my mind back to the moment when we were try to find Bucky, which I hope Steve there is doing okay there.

Until we got a mental message from Heimdall, telling us both that he need us here, and automatically Thor chose me to go and see what was up. He knew I missed my family and especially my brother, who I only had a small contract with when I visited.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

[(Asgard)]

Coming to a crash, in a ball of light, I landed on bright, sunny Asgard. I was automatically met with a smiling Heimdall.

"Welcome back, Lady Elaya" he exclaimed.

"I'm glad to be back!" I responded back to him, staring of into the distance.

This beautiful place was my home. Well birth home anyways.

"We'll I'm sure I'll see you soon" I said as I spun on my heel and began my walk to the main building.

Until I stopped in my step, as a question can into my head and I didn't know the answer. I spun back around to meet the questioning gaze of Heimdall.

"Do you by any chance know where Alvis is?" I ask him.

"Um...last time I saw, he was on the battle ground" he answered, raising his eyebrows.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Clashing and grunting caught my ear as I walked across the grass towards the battling field, my eyes scan around until they land on a dark haired boy fighting. Hard and good.

There he was..
My younger brother..

"I taught you well then, huh!" I yelled out, the wind brushing my hair up.

Al flashed around and saw me, as quick as my eyes could move, he was running across and fell into my arms. He squeezed my tight with a bright smile on his face, like he didn't want to let go, until he realised what he doing and let me go.