1

Story is based in New York!

You'll meet characters as you go... sorry for errors I try to read all chapters before publishing! Vote, comment and share. Sexual scenes🚸and Violence⭕️ included RATED R⚠️!

London

London walked down the street towards Queens with her head down and her hands in her pockets. Observing the dents, curves and holes in the sidewalks, the local crackheads being crackheads, the kids running around, cars beeping and the only thing that mattered to her was getting home. That was the same thought as every poor person from New York. Living here was a everyday struggle if not a everyday hustle especially for London.

She hated this town with everything in her. She hated the people, the environment and she just wanted to run away from everything. Unfortunately that was impossible being a 21 year-old poor girl in New York. She didn't come from a wealthy family, it was never handouts and stuff was never peaches and cream. Everything she had was well earned and worked for. Even though she didn't have much at all being here was all she was thankful for.

As she got off the elevator she smiled as she seen Richie. The buildings known junkie. Although he was a crackhead he was one of the nicest people in the building. Anything she needed as a little girl she could always count on Richie. Whether it was a dollar or even for him to walk her to school, he was always there. Shortly she remembered going away for summer camp her 8th grade and coming back and Richie was drugged out. Off of all kinds of drugs but he always remained the same nice Richie.

"London how you been girl, long time no see!" Richie said as he smiled at me

"Hey Rich, nothing new just on my way home from work. How have you been?" London asked as She slightly smiled

Richie was a older guy around his late 50's

"I'm around, that's all that matters. Say hi to your aunt for me" he said before limping away

London nodded. Word around the building people have been looking for Richie. London just guessed he owed some drug dealers money, The same reason every other crackhead got looked for. London always wished he never got involved in those things but hey it's his life. She sighed as she pushed my key in the lock turning it London twisted the door knob and walked in shutting the door behind her.

"Who's that opening my damn door!" aunt Janelle yelled

London rolled her eyes.

"The only other person with a key that's not home!" She responded with an attitude

"Oh, you. Did you stop by and get me some bread like I asked you to?" She questioned

London nodded handing her the white plastic bag in her hand. She didn't understand why she asked if she knows she seen it.

"Lo I'm so happy your back, I need you to help me with this project. I need it done by tonight" Cassie yelled as she came running out her room

London sighed every time she spoke her head ached.

"Honestly Cassie I just got home and I'm planning on taking a nap, so that has to wait" London said as she slowly walked over to my room

Her feet were aching. 8 hours a day on my feet in those uncomfortable non slip shoes was a nightmare. She worked at a Kabob shop like four blocks away from Queens. London bussed home most days but on the days she didn't have fare she would just simply walk. Listening to music tunes out the time so as long as she had music playing her day went pretty smooth.