2

Major

Major grunted as he felt his nut shoot into the condom. He breathed heavily before slowly slipping out of Natalie. Natalie was Major's fuck buddy they fucked on a daily he wasn't the type of guy to fuck multiple girls he rather just have one main fuck buddy and that was Natalie.

"Your leaving?" Natalie asked as she laid flat out on her back

Major took a good glance at her naked body. Natalie was indeed attractive she had thick thighs a big ass decent sized boobs and she fucked him good.

"I have some business I need to handle" Major said as he made his way to the washroom

"Like..." Natalie questioned

Major ignored her removing his condom and cleaning himself off. She wasn't his women so he didn't understand why she felt the need to ask him such questions. He soon made his way back to her room slipping on his pants, t-shirt, hoodie and his shoes. He then picked up both his business phone and his cell phone slipping his cell phone in his pockets.

He grew annoyed as his business phone begun to ring.

"I'm on my way" Major spoke sternly as he made his way to the door

Natalie sighed. She was use to Major just fucking her and leaving her but she always wanted more from him. More then just being his fuck buddy she soon stood up locking the door behind him.

Major made his way to his 2021 Mercedes Benz G Wagon. After getting in he pushed start and immediately pulled off. He wasted no time heading into the direction he had to go to.

As he pulled up he parked in his spot before getting out his car. He looked his doors even though he didn't have to. He soon entered his Bar Restaurant making his way straight to the back where his office was. He avoided contact he hated communicating with people he might of been a business man but he wasn't a long talker.

"Hey boss" Nysa greeted Major

Major just gave her a head nod continuing straight to where he was heading. He wasn't in a good mood and he did not feel like communicating at all. As he opened his office doors there stood his right hand man. He had minor business to handle with Kentrell well Major was away doing the stuff he had to do Kentrell ran his business he was the boss when Major wasn't here.

"What's going on?" Major asked as soon as he entered

"We need more waitress, we gotta start hiring. We be getting packed and Sean, Nysa, Tia and Craig need some help" Kentrell said as he looked at Major with a annoyed look

Running a business was hard. Especially when you weren't the actual owner. But Kentrell had to do what he had to do, it was extra money for him even though he didn't need it he sure did enjoy bossing around people.

"No problem, get Sherry to start posting flyers and get us up online. Hiring all positions, bar license is mandatory start interviews as soon as Wednesday. I don't need my money coming in slow because we're running low on waitress, we could have Ben hired" Major said with a sour attitude

He wasn't the type of guy that liked leaving his business in other peoples hands. But he was indeed very busy and couldn't handle each and everything at one time so he did need some extra help.

"What's see hourly pay?" Kentrell asked as he glanced at Major

"$20.00 an hour" Major replied

He'd never worked a minimum wage job so he wouldn't hire his employees for a minimum wage pay. He didn't think it was right for people to buss there ass for 8 hours a day just to make eight dollars a hour. So he always paid good and tips always came through to employees as long as there service was good.