5

Major

Major pulled up to his restaurant in the suburbs to check up on business. Well that's what he claimed when he spoke to Natalie. Major did hit up Natalie the night he dropped off London he was drunk and he needed some type of sexual loving. He wasn't the type to sleep around so he always called Natalie and she always answered even if he had ghosted her for a while she always knew and thought that he would come back.

Major was not in love with Natalie in any type of way. He saw her as a fuck buddy but Natalie on the other hand was deeply in love with Major. She wanted to be with him and only him but for some reason Major always dodges the question about them taking it to the relationship level. Natalie wasn't his type at all she didn't have a personality that he grasped to he just liked the way she looked.

Major made his way to the door after sitting in his car and thinking for a bit. He was asking himself what he was really doing here. He was trying to convince himself that he was here to check on his business but deep down inside he really just wanted to see London.

He didn't know what it was that drew his attention to her. She wasn't his typical type either she was on the slimmer side Major loved girls with weight but he didn't even pay attention to her body when he was around her. He just loved her vibe and how she carried herself.

Major shook his head and walked in as his security guards opened the door for him.

"Greetings boss!" Adrian said as he dapped up Major

"Come to my office in 15, we need to talk" Major said in a serious tone

Adrian looked confused but just nodded as Major walked off. Major then walked in nodding his head to the people who greeted him. He wasn't sure if London was in today but he didn't see her out front. As he made his way to the back he walked into the employee lunchroom and there was London she was sitting down eating. Major stared at her but soon stopped once he realized he was staring.

"Hey boss!" Shan spoke as she smiled at Major

That caused London to look up at Major. Major just nodded at Shan and stared back at London. London grew concerned because she was confused on why Major was here he was never at this location. He soon walked out and made his way to his office waiting for Adrian.

Major was thinking about his next business move. He wanted to go on vacation he just had no one to go with. He did not wanna go with Natalie cause he already knew how that would go. He would have to listen to her complain about him not wanting to take things further. He hated that Natalie wanted a serious relationship with him because he felt no type of feelings or emotional connection besides fucking.

Major stopped thinking as he heard yelling. He stood up and made his way to the lunchroom.

"The problem is your to cooped up under Adrian and Major's ass, do your job and stop coming to work to flirt" Katy yelled as she walked out of the lunchroom

London just stood there. Major watched as she sat back down and begun eating slowly. He didn't know what had happen but he decided to ask Shan since she was in there.

"You'll be fine girl, don't let her ruin your day" Shan said as she side hugged London who looked like she wanted to burst into tears

"Shan come to my office, hurry up I have a meeting with Adrian soon and you and Katy will be next. I will not tolerate this behaviour at my place we're in the suburbs not the hood" Major said as he glared at the both of them

"Tell that to your so called team lead" London said as she looked at Major

Major glared at her. He was shocked to hear her speak to him in such way after Katy just cussed her out. Shan stood up and followed Major to his office they both sat down.