Sex Life

AN: once again, this will not have dialog. i can assure you that the dialog fics are coming for this series, but there was a few thing i wanted to go over before getting into the real one shots that are entertaining with conversations. the dynamic fic i wanted to write explaining their family dynamic is sadly going very badly, so i thing i will just write a page that contains bullet points about what they each do and how their family works together. 

Harry-

Because Harry never really got to explore his bisexuality before dating you, he didn't know what he would and wouldn't like when it came to having sex with a man. He of course always had these fantasies in his head, even before he came to the conclusion he was bisexual, but actually doing them was different than imagining them happening. 

Harry knew way before he had sex with a man that he'd enjoy anal. Both being a bottom and a top. You had fingered him before and Harry even convinced you to fuck him in the ass with a dildo. You were super nervous but with his reassurance, you used a strap-on and did like he asked. Needless to say, it wasn't even a real penis and it was one of the best feelings he'd ever had.

The first time Alex, Harry, and yourself had the first threesome, Alex fucked Harry with a real life dick and it was so much better than a hard piece of plastic. He could feel every ridge and every vein Alex had on his shaft. The way it twitched inside of his anus. Harry was defiantly sore the next day and could barley walk, but he didn't regret it one bit.

When Harry gave his first blow job, he was also in heaven. It may have been one of Alex's sloppiest blow jobs he'd ever had but he understood it was Harrys first time and cut him some slack. Harry loved the stretch it gave his mouth and the salty taste of someone else cum. He'd tried his own cum a time or two, not really for the purpose of enjoyment but just in the heat of the moment. Alex tasted very different from his own cum but he still found it enjoyable. 

Now being in a full time relationship with a man (and his wife), he gets to explore his bisexuality all the time. Because you each share equal duties in this relationship of three, everyone can freely be affectionate and intimate with the other. That means Harry can kiss Alex whenever he wants, without being afraid of what you'll think. He can be intimate with Alex when he so chooses to be. Though he'll never leave you out if you're wanting some loving too. Only when you aren't up for sex or busy doing other things. 

Harry is super happy being able to explore both sides of his sexuality at all times. Times when he wants to eat pussy, he has the perfect candidate to do that on. When he's in the mood to choke on a real cock, he has just the person to try that with. He never feels like one part of his true identity is neglected because he has two wonderful people in his life that fill every void he could possibly have.

Reader-

Coming into a polyamory relationship you didn't know how to feel. During that first threesome with Harry and Alex, you were surprised how little you actually got jealous. You thought seeing your husband with someone else would make you turned off or even angry, but it was the opposite. It was such a turn on. Seeing Harry spread out on the bed and Alex slowly thrusting in and out his ass, you nearly came from the sight alone. You sat in front of him and held his hands to bring him comfort beings it was his first time. He ended up eating your pussy because it was just sitting in his face not being touched. He at least wanted you to get some ounce of pleasure while he was being fucked by a real man for the first time.

When you first had intercourse with Alex, you were so nervous and scared the whole time you didn't even come. His large cock felt great and went deep into your vagina, but all you could thing about was Harry. Even though Harry was right by your side the entire time and was telling you to relax, you couldn't completely subsume to your pleasure.

As time went on, you got more comfortable with Alex sexually. Now currently in your relationship, its almost like you were never nervous with him from the start. You have sex with him freely. If you're horny but Harry is at work, you go straight to Alex. If you're in the mood to give a blow job but Harry is busy, you don't hesitate to pull down Alex's pants and deep throat his cock. Its become a normal accustom in your life. To be sexual with Harry and Alex anytime you want or need one of them.

Because you are in a relationship with two men, not much as changed for you as far as sex. Yes there is an extra person, but unlike Alex and Harry who get to be with both a man and a women, you still just have men. Lucky for you, you get two men who worship the female body. That means when you're having sex with both of your husbands, not a single part of your body is left untouched. Someone at all times either has their cock inside you. A hand or mouth on your clit. Mouth or fingers roaming your breast and nipples. Someone's lips on yours. You're truly the lucky one in this dynamic. 

Alex- 

Before Alex became yours and Harry's partner, he had been in previous relationships with both guys and girls. Unlike Harry, he was very custom to exploring his bisexuality. He's the one who gave Harry the knowledge and experience with men and being sexual with one. So when they first had their threesome hook up, Alex was not shy at all when it came to kissing Harry. Besides the fact Harry was a married man, he'd kissed many men before. He was comfortable with his sexuality and loved expressing it, no matter what others thought.

He knew Harry had never slept with a man before, so during that first night the threesome took place, Alex made sure to be gentle with him and made sure to only do what Harry was comfortable with. He didn't want to scare Harry away from men during his first experience with one.

Alex loves doing all things sexual. He'll be a top. He'll be a bottom. He can eat ass. He can eat pussy. Suck cock, suck boobs, and fuck a cunt. The good thing about being bisexual in Alex's opinion is he is very versatile. Nothing strays him away from a sexual act. He loves all parts of a male and all parts of a female. 

It comes in really handy being with a man and a women. Most bisexual people can only explore one side of their sexuality in the bed at once, but Alex can always do both. It's a win win situation. Some days he leans more to women and some days he leans more to men. But at the end of the day, he loves man and women and has both right in the palm of his large hands.