Weekday Morning Routine of Three

AN: this was gonna be a full daily routine but i didn't fill like making it crazy long because that means longer time proof reading, which i hate, so i'll be dividing it up: morning, night, and weekends. also, this is only their morning routine that happens MOST mornings. some mornings it can be slightly different depending on what happened the night before or obviously the weekends will be different. 

Word Count: 1456

The Front Of Their Home From The House I Assigned This Series

Every weekday, Alex and Harry have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning. Harry being a CEO and Alex being an English teacher, it requires them to wake up right before sunrise. Usually with groans because they hate leaving you in bed alone, wishing they could hold you all day. You also hate when they leave you in your comfy and warm bed. Often times when Harry's phone alarm goes off, even in your unconscious state, will cling to one or both of their bodies so they can't get up right away. Sometimes it leads to quick intimacy and other times it leads to nothing more than a quick cuddle and a kiss before they really have to start getting ready for work. You don't have to start work until later in the mornings so you can sleep in a bit longer than your husbands.

When Harry and Alex finally pull themselves from the comfort of their bed, they both go into the bathroom and start their daily rituals. First, they take turns peeing in the toilet. Then Harry turns the shower on and they both get in at the same time, saying it saves water but you just think its for steamy foreplay. When the shower is finished and both are smelling fresh, they wrap towels around their waists and go to the bathroom sinks to brush their teeth. When Alex and Harry have brushed their teeth, they walk out the bathroom and into the bedroom, towards their walk-in closet, making sure to be quiet because you're still asleep. 

This Is A Real Photo Of The Closet From The House I Assigned For This Series

In the closet, they go to their individual wardrobe section of clothes and put on their everyday work attire. For Harry it's usually a black suit with black leather dress shoes. For Alex, it can change depending on the day of the week. Some days he wears more casual clothes like a polo shirt with khaki pants and brown or black loafer shoes. Then when he's feeling up for it, he'll wear a white button-up that comes down to his elbows with khaki pants and either sneakers or his brown or black loafers.