Fuck Off Aunt Flo

When you have your period but your husbands are horny-

po·lyg·a·my : the practice or custom of having more than one wife or husband at the same time.

AN: this series will NOT BE ALL smut i promise. but considering i love smut, it will definitely have a lot. very detailed smut. if you do not like a lot of smut, i advise you to not read any one shot in this series because it has the potential of smut being in it. even if its the smallest ounce.

 also, i only proof read this once. i usually proof read twice because i want little mistakes as possible, but because this fic is so long, i only had patience for one time. so yes, there may be mistakes that i completely looked over by accident.

*i'm not to familiar with anal sex, so some things may be inaccurate and if so, i'm sorry for that.*

(VERY SMUTTY/fluff) 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Everyone had had  a very stressful day today. Harry had some trouble with a few of his employees at work. Alex had a nerve-racking parent/teacher conformance with one of his failing students. You had terrible period cramps and a heavy flow, pretty much laying on the couch falling in and out of sleep through-out the day. So when your husbands came home from work, they decided to just call in some dinner through Postmates instead of going through the hassle of cooking at home. 

*This Is A Real Photo of What Their Bedroom Looks Like according to the House I Choose For This Series* (just pretend there is a tv mounted on the wall in across from it)

After eating Chinese take-out, you all called in for an early night and got ready for bed. Alex and Harry taking showers. You laying in bed waiting on them because you took a shower this morning. Then your husbands come walking out the steamy bathroom with their teeth freshly brushed, hair damp from water, and only in a pair of black boxers that out line their large packages that fits snug inside them. 

"Would you be up for watching a film y/n?" Harry asks you, approaching the king sized bed. You knew it was still fairly early at night. About 9:00 pm on a Friday night to be exact. You knew you could sleep in as late as you wanted to tomorrow so why not stay up and watch a movie with your husbands. 

"Yeah that's fine." you reply with a content smile. 

Harry grabs the remote from the table beside the wall mounted tv, where you guys keep your movies and other electronic devices, and walks over to get into bed. "Where do you want me my loves? On one of your sides or in the middle so both can have me?" Harry is asking because he knows when you all lay in bed doing things other than sleep or sex, Alex and yourself will either want to be cuddled with him, making Harry the middle person. Or Alex wants to cuddle with you, making you be the middle cuddle buddy. It all depends on everyone's current mood and Harry is always here to please. He'll do whatever his partners are feeling because of his people pleaser personality trait.