The Prank

When you guys saw that Nurse Lane drove away with the Ambulance, Sheila came up to you and said "Sorry Psychos, I know you were good with Nurse Psycho." Her and her friends laugh, then she continued "Oh and you two should check your stuff, I heard there happend something at cabin 5." You and Ziggy looked at each other shocked and run to your cabin. You opened the door and they were word all over the walls. Like 'Ziggy is a witch bitch' or 'Y/n is sucking dicks in hell'. The words that hurts the most were 'Faggot'. You two were mad and planed how to take revenge of Sheila. You guys thought at first you gonna take red paint and act like Carrie, but then you had an better idea. "And you're sure we wanna do this?" you asked. "Yeah, she deserve it." Ziggy answered. It was getting dark and the Color war has begun. You guys stole the key from nick to the cabin where insects were. You grabbed a bucket and Ziggy puts some insects inside. You were going to the toilets and placed a few roses and candles and made a way to a cabin. Right over there was the buckets full of insects. Then Ziggy wrote a Letter and she wrote 'Look Up xoxo the witches'. Then you gave Nick a Letter and said that Will want that he gave it to Sheila. So he did it. You and Ziggy were hiding and looked at each other. "I think this prank is gonna be good." She said while looking in your eyes. You answered "Yes I would die to see her stupid face." you guys laughed and looked at each other and waited for Sheila to arrive. You blushed a little but it was too darked for Ziggy to see it. Well at least you hope so. You could swear you saw Ziggy blush too and leaned in a bit but before anything could happen Sheila opened the door to the toilets. "Will, this is to cute. Could've done it in your bunk but, I guess this is kinda hot." she said while walked to the cabin the trap were. You and Ziggy were so red from holding your laugh back. As she opened the cabin door, she read the letter and Ziggy pull the rope. All the insects inside the bucket fall down on Sheila and you and Ziggy run out. You blocked the doors with a screwdriver and you can hear Sheila scream.